5/18 PBC on SHO: Deontay Wilder vs Dominic Breazeale (WBC Heavyweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
@The Ruler 09
:mjlol:
Yes they made an offer in the media.. Its called posturing.. They have to look like they're trying to make the fight for gullible fans like you.. But in reality the plan was to face Whyte... Did you see AJ at the Wilder/Fury fight?? Or did you see AJ climb in the ring for the Dillian Whyte/Chisora 2 fight??

Again.. just answer the question?? How could AJ possibly be offering a fight to Wilder or Fury knowing they both have a rematch clause on the table at the time??:comeon:

Last edited:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@The Ruler 09
:mjlol:
Yes they made an offer in the media.. Its called posturing.. They have to look like they're trying to make the fight for gullible fans like you.. But in reality the plan was to face Whyte... Did you see AJ at the Wilder/Fury fight?? Or did you see AJ climb in the ring for the Dillian Whyte/Chisora 2 fight??

Again.. just answer the question?? How could AJ possibly be offering a fight to Wilder or Fury knowing they both have a rematch clause on the table at the time??:comeon:

They didn't just make an offer in the media, they made an offer to them, Wilder and his team admit that. I'm not gullible at all, that's the thing, I'm just looking at it objectively, you seem to be incapable of acknowledging the realities and facts, I'm not sure why, maybe cause you have an allegiance to Wilder or something. Wilder has repeatedly rejected the fight, he's on record boasting about all the times he's rejected the fight and he's said AJ was desperate and begging to make it, then you wanna say AJ ducking lmao, it's beyond delusional lol. The latest offer Wilder says he's rejected is 120 mil. He doesn't need to be at the fight to make the fight, he's fought numerous people where he wasn't ringside at their last fight, again makes no sense. Also AJ was working for Sky Sports for that fight and Whyte said something about him. Also it's irrelevant anyway because the fight didn't happen so clearly it wasn't signed and sealed at that point. And I've answered the question but you seem delusional to the point you won't accept any facts, some of the things you've said have been laughable and made me actually laugh out loud lol, it's just boxing though so it's all good but it's funny lol. 1 more time bro lol, because they didn't know there was a rematch clause (which I said to you earlier) and because Fury said he would allow the fight to happen. That fight didn't even go down so it shows it wasn't insurmountable to make the fight. AJ's team did not know there was a rematch clause until later, it would be standard for there to be a clause if Wilder lost, but if he won there didn't have to be 1, but they put in a 2 way clause (to again delay/duck the AJ fight), but that wasn't known by AJ's team at the time and came out after. Yet again, everything I said there is on record.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
They didn't just make an offer in the media, they made an offer to them, Wilder and his team admit that. I'm not gullible at all, that's the thing, I'm just looking at it objectively, you seem to be incapable of acknowledging the realities and facts, I'm not sure why, maybe cause you have an allegiance to Wilder or something. Wilder has repeatedly rejected the fight, he's on record boasting about all the times he's rejected the fight and he's said AJ was desperate and begging to make it, then you wanna say AJ ducking lmao, it's beyond delusional lol. The latest offer Wilder says he's rejected is 120 mil. He doesn't need to be at the fight to make the fight, he's fought numerous people where he wasn't ringside at their last fight, again makes no sense. Also AJ was working for Sky Sports for that fight and Whyte said something about him. Also it's irrelevant anyway because the fight didn't happen so clearly it wasn't signed and sealed at that point. And I've answered the question but you seem delusional to the point you won't accept any facts, some of the things you've said have been laughable and made me actually laugh out loud lol, it's just boxing though so it's all good but it's funny lol. 1 more time bro lol, because they didn't know there was a rematch clause (which I said to you earlier) and because Fury said he would allow the fight to happen. That fight didn't even go down so it shows it wasn't insurmountable to make the fight. AJ's team did not know there was a rematch clause until later, it would be standard for their to be a clause if Wilder lost, but if he won there didn't have to be 1, but they put in a 2 way clause (to again delay/duck the AJ fight), but that wasn't known by AJ's team and the time and came out after. Yet again, everything I said there is on record.

:gucci:

Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder already look set for a rematch
Both fighters have a rematch clause written into contract ahead of December 1st fight
image.jpg

Deontay Wilder and Tyron Fury at the weigh-in in LA. Photograph: Tom Hogan/Inpho
Sat, Dec 1, 2018, 13:27

Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder could be destined for an immediate rematch regardless of the outcome of their WBC heavyweight title fight.

The rivals finally fight on Saturday evening at Los Angeles’ Staples Center and, unusually, both fighters have rematch clauses in the event of their first professional defeat.

While the most common circumstances are for the defending champion, in this case Wilder, to have such an option, it has also been extended to the 30-year-old Fury, who had not planned such a dangerous fight so soon into his comeback and who is still regarded by some as the division’s lineal champion.

It is even likely that a London football stadium, like where Anthony Joshua has established himself as the IBF, WBA and WBO champion, would be considered as the venue for a potential rematch in the spring.

Both fighters have again this week been critical of Joshua for, in their view, being unwilling to risk bouts against either of them, and also discussed their willingness to fight each other in a rematch.

Also considering the potential for a rematch, Fury’s promoter Frank Warren said: “It’s a great fight and if it turns out as I expect I’m sure there’ll be a rematch.

:comeon:
This article was before the fight, but you're now claiming Hearn didn't know that their was a rematch clause until later??

Again.. Hearn was posturing in the media, coming up with offers and fight dates.. talking about deadlines, all types of dumbshyt IN THE MEDIA..
All while Wilder and Fury or negotiating the 1st and 2nd fight

Meanwhile Wilder is being offered $120m to fight, 4 times more than any AJ purse, but they still refuse to give Wilder a simple 50/50 split and the fight could've been done... Now it's looking like AJ gonna have to offer Wilder 60/40 or take his ass back to the UK.. The only place people give af about him..
Remember not even a year ago they were claiming Wilder dont deserve ANY split.. Flat fee only.. Tables have turned and now they desperate, but because they wanted to play games and waited too long to br serious in negotiations, Wilder said fukkem and is deciding to do his own thing

Last edited:
Daps
IMO, Wilder and AJ both have unique positions of power for their potential match up, but the common denominater is AJ.

Wilder POV: There is more money to be made in USA for superfights (like this one) and would be AJ's biggest purse. He has the WBC belt that is needed for undisputed and is the longer reigning champion.

AJ's POV: He is Wilder's biggest purse also (by far). He has 3 of the 4 major belts and is more certified at generating income (albeit not in USA).

If the fight does not happen, then AJ earns comfortably more than Wilder does if they both fight jobbers in their respective countries. AJ also has a potential Fury fight (guessing it would be huge in the UK. Pretty big in USA too if it wouldn't be possible for the UK cause of promoter contracts) that would be a bumper payday for him. Wilder would also earn a nice purse in a rematch with Fury too just of the strength of their first fight. Whether that means that Wilder needs AJ more than AJ needs Wilder depends on how much they value each other's position of power.

I think somewhere along the lines of 60/40 to AJ would be fair for him to take the fight on away soil. It also gives Wilder the opportunity of fighting for more than 1 belt. If he were to win the fight then he should get like 70/30 or 65/35 of the rematch (providing the interest is still there). If Wilder blasted AJ out and there's no buzz for a rematch, then he will be a massive star anyways and would get huge purses regardless.

Surely the AJ fight must be the aim for Wilder though, especially if he is confident in winning it. It is basically his ticket to being a megastar.

Daps
Also I'm not sure how the Wilder/Fury rematch clause was stipulated if the fight ended in a draw? Not not have been anything too iron-clad if the fight fell through as soon as Arum/ESPN came into the picture.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:comeon:
This article was before the fight, but you're now claiming Hearn didn't know that their was a rematch clause until later??

Again.. Hearn was posturing in the media, coming up with offers and fight dates.. talking about deadlines, all types of dumbshyt IN THE MEDIA..
All while Wilder and Fury or negotiating the 1st and 2nd fight

Meanwhile Wilder is being offered $120m to fight, 4 times more than any AJ purse, but they still refuse to give Wilder a simple 50/50 split and the fight could've been done... Now it's looking like AJ gonna have to offer Wilder 60/40 or take his ass back to the UK.. The only place people give af about him..
Remember not even a year ago they were claiming Wilder dont deserve ANY split.. Flat fee only.. Tables have turned and now they desperate, but because they wanted to play games and waited to long Wilder said fukkem and is deciding to do his own thing

Yeah, it wasn't confirmed by them, different people said different things. Why would Shelly say he wanted to discuss making the fight right after the Wilder rematch if the AJ fight couldn't be made? Unless Wilder's team were yet again posturing. There was conflicting reports and rumours, but everything I said is on video record and can be found.

Lol you keep repeating the same stuff and refuse to acknowledge the facts and trying to create a false narrative and ignoring information. Widler was offered 120 mil package which included the 2 AJ fights lol. So why you keep bringing up that he was offered more than AJ is beyond me lol. It's like you absolutely refuse to accept any facts that don't suit the narrative lol. AJ would have earned more than Wilder for the fights, he would have been at a figure in line with 60 percent. The fight could have been done if Wilder accepted any of the record high offers for him he received to make the fight. Lol 60/40 to Wilder is comical, asking for that or even suggesting it just shows there would be no intention to make the fight happen, from the team if they did and from his fans who suggest that. 50/50 I can say ok even if he doesn't deserve it there's a possibility it can at least happen. Suggesting 60/40 to Widler equals saying I don't want the fight or don't want my guy to fight AJ so want to duck him so am gonna price myself out. Even though Wilder don't deserve 50/50, they will probably offer him that because they want a shot at getting all the belts.

I'll be back at some point but will leave it there for now. But yes it's a shame Wilder is ducking the fight after claiming he badly wanted 1 face, 1 name, it's sad. It's a shame to deprive the fans of such a big fight. Wilder shouldn't let fear get in the way of making the fight, have to take the challenge win, lose or draw, can't be regarded as the best if refuses the fight. Hopefully we can see it at some point. But Wilder enablers aren't helping getting the fight made, maybe some Wilder fans don't want it so like him they can talk big and crazy but not actually see. As a fan of both I want the fight, no matter who wins or loses, I'm not gonna lose any sleep over the winner or loser and will wish them both well whatever happens.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, it wasn't confirmed by them, different people said different things. Why would Shelly say he wanted to discuss making the fight right after the Wilder rematch if the AJ fight couldn't be made? Unless Wilder's team were yet again posturing. There was conflicting reports and rumours, but everything I said is on video record and can be found.
Everything I've said are direct quotes from Wilder or his team... Wilder and his team were not gonna entertain any offers from AJ until the business with Fury was settled.. They were trying to get the rematch done with Fury after the 1st fight in December, so there is no April fight with Joshua.. Dont know why this is so hard for you to comprehend. Any offers being made from Eddie Hearns team for an April fight from the time the 1st Wilder/Fury fight was announced up until Fury ducks the rematch and signs with ESPN(which wasn't until after AJ signed to fight Miller) Was not gonna be entertained

Lol you keep repeating the same stuff and refuse to acknowledge the facts and trying to create a false narrative and ignoring information. Widler was offered 120 mil package which included the 2 AJ fights lol. So why you keep bringing up that he was offered more than AJ is beyond me lol

It's like you absolutely refuse to accept any facts that don't suit the narrative lol. AJ would have earned more than Wilder for the fights, he would have been at a figure in line with 60 percent.
So you say... 1st off.. DAZN offered Wilder a flat $40 million(Which is more than AJ ever made) And tried to offer the same flat $40 even if Wilder beat AJ in the 1st fight and became undisputed.. Now why would Wilder agree to take the same money even after beating AJ and becoming undisputed??
Also when they asked what AJ would make DAZN refused to reveal those details.. :patrice:..
They still wanna play games in negotiations knowing the only thing Wilder is accepting is 50/50

The fight could have been done if Wilder accepted any of the record high offers for him he received to make the fight. Lol 60/40 to Wilder is comical, asking for that or even suggesting it just shows there would be no intention to make the fight happen, from the team if they did and from his fans who suggest that. 50/50 I can say ok even if he doesn't deserve it there's a possibility it can at least happen. Suggesting 60/40 to Widler equals saying I don't want the fight or don't want my guy to fight AJ so want to duck him so am gonna price myself out. Even though Wilder don't deserve 50/50, they will probably offer him that because they want a shot at getting all the belts.
Was it comical when Hearn was running around saying Wilder didn't deserve any split?? AJ turning down career high $50million offer that he asked for?? Sending a contract with no venue or date??

I'll be back at some point but will leave it there for now. But yes it's a shame Wilder is ducking the fight after claiming he badly wanted 1 face, 1 name, it's sad. It's a shame to deprive the fans of such a big fight. Wilder shouldn't let fear get in the way of making the fight, have to take the challenge win, lose or draw, can't be regarded as the best if refuses the fight. Hopefully we can see it at some point. But Wilder enablers aren't helping getting the fight made, maybe some Wilder fans don't want it so like him they can talk big and crazy but not actually see. As a fan of both I want the fight, no matter who wins or loses, I'm not gonna lose any sleep over the winner or loser and will wish them both well whatever happens.
:wow: you really believe Willder fears Anthony Joshua then you really are as stupid as I thought.. Come back when AJ agrees to 50/50. Because until then any mention of Wilder is pure clout chasing and they're the people who are really depriving fans of a big fight

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything I've said are direct quotes from Wilder or his team... Wilder and his team were not gonna entertain any offers from AJ until the business with Fury was settled.. They were trying to get the rematch done with Fury after the 1st fight in December, so there is no April fight with Joshua.. Dont know why this is so hard for you to comprehend. Any offers being made from Eddie Hearns team for an April fight from the time the 1st Wilder/Fury fight was announced up until Fury ducks the rematch and signs with ESPN(which wasn't until after AJ signed to fight Miller) Was not gonna be entertained

So you say... 1st off.. DAZN offered Wilder a flat $40 million(Which is more than AJ ever made) And tried to offer the same flat $40 even if Wilder beat AJ in the 1st fight and became undisputed.. Now why would Wilder agree to take the same money even after beating AJ and becoming undisputed??
Also when they asked what AJ would make DAZN refused to reveal those details.. :patrice:..
They still wanna play games in negotiations knowing the only thing Wilder is accepting is 50/50

Was it comical when Hearn was running around saying Wilder didn't deserve any split?? AJ turning down career high $50million offer that he asked for?? Sending a contract with no venue or date??

:wow: you really believe Willder fears Anthony Joshua then you really are as stupid as I thought.. Come back when AJ agrees to 50/50. Because until then any mention of Wilder is pure clout chasing and they're the people who are really depriving fans of a big fight

No it's not. And that's not what Wilder's team said either, Shelly is on video saying he'd discuss the AJ fight with them after the first Fury fight, or are you denying this too? I'm sure the video is still online.

Lol it seems like you're deliberately not getting it. Must be that or trolling lol. Must be... but just incase you for some reason you genuinely aren't. DAZN had to offer both Wilder and AJ money for that fight/deal, Wilder was getting 100 mill for the 2 AJ fights, AJ was going to receive more than 100 mil for the 2 fights. So you saying more than AJ ever made makes absolutely no sense, at all. The bit about DAZN not telling them what AJ making is 1 of the first accurate things you've said so far, they didn't at the time, however it was said they would have if that was what was holding up the fight but there was no further discussions or counter offer at that time, it was just turned down. Wilder claims he accepted 12 mil (even though he didn't sign for it) so if he wasn't bluffing that's also inaccurate.

I don't care what Wilder gets, I'm happy for him to get a good deal, but 120 mil is a good deal, 20 for Breazeale and 50 for the 2 AJ fights. Especially considering the figures that are his highest earning thus far, which is what? 8-10 mil for the Fury fight? AJ's is like 32 mil or some shyt.

That old shyt is irrelevant now as there's been higher offers since then Wilder has turned down but that whole offer was dodgy. They wouldn't send a contract, it came directly from Wilder and there was a time limit on it, of a day apparently. They also refused to actually meet and discuss the offer. That whole offer seemed like posturing. Not to mention it's known Joshua has an exclusive contract with Sky Sports in the U.K and Frank Warren said BT Sports were involved which would mean it couldn't have happened. But as I said that's irrelevant now, what is relevant is that Wilder's turned down multiple career high offers for the fight since then, he's on video saying he's turned down the fight multiple times.

Wilder after the Breazeale fight was talking about fear. Offer wasn't "clout chasing" at all, as the fight would and could have happened if he accepted, everybody thought Wilder was going to take that DAZN deal, it was a huge offer. But even for a 120 mil Wilder refused, obviously for a reason, it's like he wants a retirement plan for the AJ fight incase he gets knocked out. If he was confident in himself he would have taken the fight, beaten AJ and become the undisputed champ/king and called all the shots with any heavyweight in the world. He'd be the face of world boxing. The sad part is he could win, but he or his team seem very nervous to take the risk. Hopefully the fight actually happens when Wilder finally builds up the courage, hopefully Fury doesn't beat him again before then and ruin the mega fight against AJ.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I think Fury knows he probably fought the best fight he could've against him but KNOWS Wilder can improve & do things different in a rematch
He waiting around for AJ; Fury beats AJ muccccch easier, plus thats a big fight on the other side

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Wilder has sold PPV in both America and UK... AJ can only sell ppvs in UK and is only a draw in UK..
Brazeale fight wasn't on ppv because Wilder decided to keep it on premium Showtime..

Fact still remains AJ has never been offered what DAZN offered Wilder.. AJ needs Wilder to see numbers like that..

You claim AJ is selling more tickets in UK than Wilder?? :usure:
Let's ignore that the Hearns buy up all the tickets to give off the impression that its selling... Can you prove AJ sells more in New York.. I'll wait

Sold PPVs in the UK :lolbron: Thanks to Fury. (Oh and , also when he was on Amir Khans undercard :mjlol:) Sold PPVs in the US, thanks to Fury . Wilder has headlined 1 PPV in his 41 fight career, which sold 300k thanks to Fury. Thats quite frankly pathetic, especially considering the following fight (vs Brazeale) his team didnt even bother to put on PPV because they knew no one would pay to see Wilder. Also GTFO - Wilder decided to keep it on premium showtime How dumb does that sound when on one hand he's ducking multiple lifetime highpays offered to fight AJ with you bum squads citing its because he wants to "maximise revenue" etc, but then decides to not put his fight on PPV. He knows he cant draw flies to shyt without Fury or AJ and your thick as shyt if you believe otherwise :usure:
Thats just facts :yeshrug:

Seeing as AJ is selling 20k tickets in NYC, i think you could say he is a bit of a draw outside of the UK. . . AJ would be getting more than the purse Wilder was offered by DAZN, i think that much is obvious. In addition to that, you best believe AJ would be getting that much or more for a Fury fight. We know Wilder only made @$10million for fighting Fury in Dec. For reference, AJ got $25-30mill for fighting Parker. Whats even more pathetic for Wilder is that Parker got $16million for fighting AJ. . . So more than Wilder has ever made from a single fight in his career. SO you can stop with this notion that WIlder is the attraction in this equation

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also I'm not sure how the Wilder/Fury rematch clause was stipulated if the fight ended in a draw? Not not have been anything too iron-clad if the fight fell through as soon as Arum/ESPN came into the picture.

Yeah from what I heard a draw wasn't written into the contract so the AJ vs Wilder fight could have happened had Wilder and his team accepted the offer.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

AJ better accept 50/50 before Wilder ask for 60% plus like he should:myman:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
IMO, Wilder and AJ both have unique positions of power for their potential match up, but the common denominater is AJ.

Wilder POV: There is more money to be made in USA for superfights (like this one) and would be AJ's biggest purse. He has the WBC belt that is needed for undisputed and is the longer reigning champion.

AJ's POV: He is Wilder's biggest purse also (by far). He has 3 of the 4 major belts and is more certified at generating income (albeit not in USA).

If the fight does not happen, then AJ earns comfortably more than Wilder does if they both fight jobbers in their respective countries. AJ also has a potential Fury fight (guessing it would be huge in the UK. Pretty big in USA too if it wouldn't be possible for the UK cause of promoter contracts) that would be a bumper payday for him. Wilder would also earn a nice purse in a rematch with Fury too just of the strength of their first fight. Whether that means that Wilder needs AJ more than AJ needs Wilder depends on how much they value each other's position of power.

I think somewhere along the lines of 60/40 to AJ would be fair for him to take the fight on away soil. It also gives Wilder the opportunity of fighting for more than 1 belt. If he were to win the fight then he should get like 70/30 or 65/35 of the rematch (providing the interest is still there). If Wilder blasted AJ out and there's no buzz for a rematch, then he will be a massive star anyways and would get huge purses regardless.

Surely the AJ fight must be the aim for Wilder though, especially if he is confident in winning it. It is basically his ticket to being a megastar.
No. The more Wilder knocks people out, he is gonna definitely start to mean more than Joshua worldwide. It's already shifted here in the States.
ShowyPresentAntbear-size_restricted.gif

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No it's not. And that's not what Wilder's team said either, Shelly is on video saying he'd discuss the AJ fight with them after the first Fury fight, or are you denying this too? I'm sure the video is still online.
They were gonna discuss the fight after the fury fight, butbthebfight ended in a draw so they persued thebrematch and AJ was put on the back burner

Lol it seems like you're deliberately not getting it. Must be that or trolling lol. Must be... but just incase you for some reason you genuinely aren't. DAZN had to offer both Wilder and AJ money for that fight/deal, Wilder was getting 100 mill for the 2 AJ fights, AJ was going to receive more than 100 mil for the 2 fights. So you saying more than AJ ever made makes absolutely no sense, at all. The bit about DAZN not telling them what AJ making is 1 of the first accurate things you've said so far, they didn't at the time, however it was said they would have if that was what was holding up the fight but there was no further discussions or counter offer at that time, it was just turned down. Wilder claims he accepted 12 mil (even though he didn't sign for it) so if he wasn't bluffing that's also inaccurate.
Wilder was offered $40m for the 1st fight and if he wins, they were trying to offer the same flat rate... You dont have a clue what AJ was getting. They refused to reveal that.. Wilder accepted $12 million to fight AJ only if they were guaranteed to fight NEXT.. AJ and Hearn instead opted to fight Povetkin

I don't care what Wilder gets, I'm happy for him to get a good deal, but 120 mil is a good deal, 20 for Breazeale and 50 for the 2 AJ fights. Especially considering the figures that are his highest earning thus far, which is what? 8-10 mil for the Fury fight? AJ's is like 32 mil or some shyt.
Who cares what YOU think is a "good deal" for Wilder.. Wilder asked for 50/50.. All we know for a fact is Wilder is now being offered more than AJs highest purse.. while they refused to reveal AJs purse.(wonder why) :sas2:
That old shyt is irrelevant now as there's been higher offers since then Wilder has turned down but that whole offer was dodgy. They wouldn't send a contract, it came directly from Wilder and there was a time limit on it, of a day apparently. They also refused to actually meet and discuss the offer. That whole offer seemed like posturing. Not to mention it's known Joshua has an exclusive contract with Sky Sports in the U.K and Frank Warren said BT Sports were involved which would mean it couldn't have happened. But as I said that's irrelevant now, what is relevant is that Wilder's turned down multiple career high offers for the fight since then, he's on video saying he's turned down the fight multiple times.
If you feel old shyt is irrelevant than dont bring up old shyt.. Those higher offers you're claim was considered "A fair offer" according to Hearns.. So in Hearns own words if this was a fair offer why not make, why didn't they make the fair offer from jump instead of playing games running around claiming Wilder dont deserve a split:mjpls:
Wilder after the Breazeale fight was talking about fear. Offer wasn't "clout chasing" at all, as the fight would and could have happened if he accepted, everybody thought Wilder was going to take that DAZN deal, it was a huge offer. But even for a 120 mil Wilder refused, obviously for a reason, it's like he wants a retirement plan for the AJ fight incase he gets knocked out. If he was confident in himself he would have taken the fight, beaten AJ and become the undisputed champ/king and called all the shots with any heavyweight in the world. He'd be the face of world boxing. The sad part is he could win, but he or his team seem very nervous to take the risk. Hopefully the fight actually happens when Wilder finally builds up the courage, hopefully Fury doesn't beat him again before then and ruin the mega fight against AJ.
Man fukk the DAZN deal.. For the last time.. Its 50/50 or kick rights.. They had the opportunity to make a "fair offer" for Wilder and they squandered it big time.. Now them nikkas is on Wilder's time and will only happen on Wilder's terms :yeshrug: