[5/26] Smackdown Spoilers, Videos, and "Live" Discussion

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I actually don't mind them building up Miz in this way tbh. He's one of the few heels that could go opposite Roman and not get cheered......maybe:patrice:

Yes.

The Miz is the Heel that nobody likes.

That's exactly what we need.

Not the Face nobody likes.

Not the Heel that everybody likes.

The Heel that nobody likes.

I swear he goes to sleep listening to old Tully Blanchard/Gino Hernandez promos from the '80s.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
i'll ask him whenever he's available Del Rio got into a fight with security

13239900_1288143254547082_3448896244888315710_n.jpg

Uso drunk as shyt

He must've been like this :dead:after the photo.

:heh:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Yes.

I swear he goes to sleep listening to old Tully Blanchard/Gino Hernandez promos from the '80s.

Actually, if you watched his season of the Real World, you'll know that a lot of it is him. He is/was an insufferable racist prick.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
15 minutes? Nah. 3-7.5 mins? Absolutely. HOSS battles need to be short and intense. 15 is way too long for Titus to be in the ring even in tags.

3 minutes in WWE is nothing. If it's gonna be a real hoss battle then yeah, 7 to 10 minutes is the ideal mark. I was more thinking of the typical match with a heat section and comeback that Rusev had when he was champ. I guess I have more faith than you in Titus doing a good job selling a beating and then mounting a comeback :manny:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Because of the Raptors game, Smackdown won't be posted up until the afternoon.
They would have been better off putting Smackdown up instead of the game. :lolbron:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Yes.

This Kamina logic. :deadrose:

QPoNWPF.jpg

It's true though.:jbhmm:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
AQcXWeu.png

:yeshrug: In case I can't get them up before the show, let me know If anyone still wants clips of the key segments after the show.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
nUsPSPp.png

'Eat the Booty-O's like Groceries' sign!:gladbron::russ:

Enzo & Cass promo was one of the best promo's they ever did! :whew:

'On Monday, at Raw, you lost, and the both of you must be lost right now. Which actually, you know, bodes kinda well for you cuz' Enzo Amore aka Google Maps doesn't got any problem addressing anyone any time any place anywhere. And I ain't Willy Wonka, so I ain't gonna sugar coat nothing for ya, pal. You both are sweet as cinnabun, and I don't bite my tongue when I'm chewing gum, and I don't bite my tongue when I'm chewing somebody out!'

'It seems like you two have a real problem with us. Well luckily, we're problem solvers. And we'll solve your problem by taking you out of the equation.'

BARS!:blessed:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
In regards to Titus/Rusev, they need 8-10 minutes max. Short enough to not drag, but long enough for them to still create something. Nothing but hard-hitting stuff non-stop. Pretty much like Titus/Sheamus or Rusev/Big E.

Also, not really feeling Dana Brooke's newer ring attire. Max her look like a box. I need all that leather and straps she had before