5/3 TNA IMPACT Wrestling Debut on The Coli: Flair Calls Out Hogan, OG Bobby, Arvy Dee

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd tell Shawn to watch his back and keep his eye on Ion... but he can't! :skip:

Brehs, I'm just NOW gettin in from my Avengers night, and this thread got me dying without even seeing Impact yet :laugh:

How was it? I'm holding off on it for now. I'd like to see it in the theaters but they are saying it's on track for the all-time box office record so I'm gonna wait a few weeks to avoid the chaos. :laugh:

Did you sample some puss? :shaq:

Daps
wow, I can't believe you guys really made the jump.

I wasn't gonna sign up here but after seeing how poorly the impact thread in TSC was doing, I realized chit was real :laff:

I'm telling you nigras right now, I'm unloyal as fukk. I still ain't buying this site overall. I feel like its WCW in 98. WWsohhF will prevail soon enough, and I will be waving my green and white SOHH flag like a champ.

:smugfavre:

I'm basically gonna follow that fat slob Leighton wherever he goes

I just want the ppv streams breh

:childplease:

Breh we grown over on this side, we can say cuss words, like shyt, ass, bytch, fukk, muthafukka, p*ssy, nikka, :boss:
:krs:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I'd tell Shawn to watch his back and keep his eye on Ion... but he can't! :skip:

How was it? I'm holding off on it for now. I'd like to see it in the theaters but they are saying it's on track for the all-time box office record so I'm gonna wait a few weeks to avoid the chaos. :laugh:

Breh, you can't imagine the pure piffery that awaits you and yours. Like NOTHING i've seen before. I just tried to compare it to another movie for my brother, but I can't :laugh:

Man, I need to see this again, and next showing's in an hour :krs:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
This is what I think about this episode:

You know it feels like my parents just got divorced and I had to choose one to live with... and here I am in New TSC... new forum, same Daylito rant so lets start it. So they are showing terrible highlights of Eric Bischoff being booted out of TNA leaving his punk ass son behind. Gawd Ric Flair in the ring cutting a Gawdly promo on Boss Bollea like a Gawd knows how to do. I heard a rumor that they are trying to set up Hoegan vs Flair match at this year's Bound For Glory... I remember saying this to someone on the original TSC that if this match happens it would be the most saddest match I would ever see in my life and I still fee this way. Damn Flair talking about fukking Dixie Carter in a hotel again not giving a fukk. Has Ric Flair had a victory over Hoegan in any significant match? I always remember Hoegan always comming out on top everytime in the history of those two men. Ha at Flair not wanting to be a part of that GutCheck garbage, Flair calling Hoegan out on his bullshyt... "TOUGH shyt!".

Goddamn at that pan-up on Christie Hemme when she announces the Cute Lesbians Gail Kim and Killer Queen Maddie vs Chicken Wing Stripper Brooke Tessmacher and Sweet p*ssy Velvet Sky... and now that I can cuss freely on this new site I can say what Taz always wanted to say on air... LEEEEETTT THHEEE p*ssy LOSSSSEEE! Herb Hebner copping feels patting the women down, perks of the job. Mike Tenay just announced that Impact is moving ahead one hour on May 31 so hopefully they will still play Stone Cold Steve Austin movies afterwards. This is a pretty decent women match, better than the one minute Layla matches WWE has been giving us lately. DAMN Assmacher just beat Gail Kim with her own Foot Stunner move for the win and futhering her momentum.

Slammiversary coming up, I've very surprised that TNA lasted 10 years I'll give them props on lasting this long. Looking that these old highlights just reminds me of the fact that " The First 5 years of TNA >>> The Past 5 Years of TNA. Damn RVD cutting a borderline heelish promo, his blunt smoking auroa is at a high right now. Apparently both RVD and Roode are going to be "picking each other's poison" for tonight. Da Champ Robert Roode out reminding how much he swag surfed on the entire TNA roster since winning the belt since October. So RVD is picking Anderson Anderson to face Roode, and Roode is picking Jeff Hardy to face RVD... decent picks.

Time for the weekly Television Championship title match with Devon and this week he's fighting... Rob Terry wearing his match cardigan sweater. Rob Terry still looks like he should be in a tag team with Mason Ryan. I assume part of the deal of defending the Television Title weekly is that these matches won't last longer than 5 minutes... OH shyt Robbie E. shattered that clip board all over Devon's head.... racism? Flair, Al Snow and Bruce Prichard backstage having a meeting... weird seeing these men together. They are still showing Matt Morgan's Direct Auto Insurance Commercial?

So they are now debating Alex Silva's match last week to determine if he gets a contract. Personally this scrub SHOULD NOT get a contract and should be kicked back to CZW or whatever he came from, just my opinion. Both Bruce and Flair shytting on Silva and rightfully so, Al for some reason is somewhat defending him. What 63% of the twitter wanted to give him a contract... bullshyt. SMH at this turning into wrestling version of Amercian Idol. Boss Hoegan trying to stir the pot backstage with Mr. Anderson and he's being baised by making the match No DQ. Cutie Pie Hemme ammouncing Based hardy looking like American Great Muta with his face paint on v Bob Van Dam. Roode creeping down creepily with his belt trying to interfere and he clocks Jeff in the back with the belt for the win for RVD. Roode looks pissed casue he fukked up and hit the wrong man. Bully Ray getting into another confrontation with Joseph Park over his punk ass "Baby Huey" looking brother Abyss.

Jeremy Borash still salty after getting his ass kicked by Eric Bischoff last week... uh oh Bully Ray is bullying Borash in the name of Eric Bischoff now draggin him to the ring for a public shaming. This looks like a prison scene with Bully Ray ready to rape Borash. Ray yelling the infamous line "You bowing up to me boy?!" recreating that epic ass-whooping Steve Austin gave to Michael Cole. The Greatest Man That Ever Lived Austin Aries continuing his slow babyface push coming down to the ring to save Borash. Bully Ray feuding with the X-Division for the 74th time as Austin eplodes all over Ray... no homo... LOW BLOW on Aries... no homo. Backstage Kaz looking more bald as Daniels and Angle. Damn TNA is really trying to get James Storm's theme song played on the Country Music Network, I'll admit I respect their hustle.

So we got a 6-man tag team match with the 3 baldest men of TNA: Kurt Angle who's a babyface for some reason with Kaz and Daniels vs Allen Jones Styles, Samoa Joe and Brutus Magnus. I still don't understand this storyline with AJ and this hidden photo, it better be a photo of AJ Styles having sex with that tranny Lil' Wayne slept with otherwise this is a silly ass storyline. Samoa Joe has that "Wrestlemania 28" Undertaker mowhawk. Angle shytting all on his tag partners by not tag them in at all. Angle got that Ankle Lock on AJ for the win... but Kaz just foolishing tag himself win for AJ to get that Styles Clash for the win. Angle is pissed as hell at Kaz and Daniels, you know he wants to scream "STUPID STUPID!" but Randy Orton will have something to say about it on Twitter. Daniels saying "fukk it! We telling your secret next week!" so the "Stop Snitching Movement" comes to an end.

So Al Snow, Bruce Prichard and Da Gawd Ric Flair in the ring to continue this GutCheck American Idol contest. Damn Ric just shytted on Alex Silva in his face. Bruce admiting that TNA needs telent and may hire him because of that reason. Al Snow saying Alex needs 2 out of three votes... No from Flair... Yes from Snow... WHAT FLAIR JUST GAVE HIM A YES?! This is horrible, we needed Steve Austin to come out and call Alex Silva a "MEALY MOUTH SUMbytch!!" for 30 minutes to make this entertaining. I do not like this GutCheck at all. Hold on... Kurt Angle is fighting AJ Styles at the ppv... why? I swear I'm not understanding anything that's going on right now.

Now Anderson is coming out to have his No DQ Match against Robert Roode... once again the champion has the deck unnecessary stacked against him to over come the odds. Damn Anderson is going hard in the paint against Roode on the floor. Jeff is interfering in this match for no reason and Anderson "Mic Checked" his based ass for Roode to hit his Perfect Plex for the win. Robert Roode giving that steel chair ether to Anderson, Hardy AND RVD! You can't keep a good champion down, Robert Roode has been one of the best champs in the past year... well him and Daniel bryan YES YES YES! I'm done with this show, RIP to MCA of The Beastie Boys.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
wow, I can't believe you guys really made the jump.

I wasn't gonna sign up here but after seeing how poorly the impact thread in TSC was doing, I realized chit was real :laff:

I'm telling you nigras right now, I'm unloyal as fukk. I still ain't buying this site overall. I feel like its WCW in 98. WWsohhF will prevail soon enough, and I will be waving my green and white SOHH flag like a champ.

:smugfavre:

i am trying to build that leverage,....with felecia mcmahon.

they gon have to furnish a n!gga with a strap, at least,..
cot damn it.

i ain't settling for just a title in the rep'n section any more.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

oh sheit-ski's,.....

prolific posting!!

lol

your phuck'n avi game is goin hard in the paint, joe!!

WHITE BOI said:

hilarious,....

yo my stoopid as5 forgot about avengers coming out yesterday.

i should have went to the midnighter at that club movie theatre i usually go to.

shyt got a bar and fine bartenders and the whole ya dig!!

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This is what I think about this episode:

You know it feels like my parents just got divorced and I had to choose one to live with... and here I am in New TSC... new forum, same Daylito rant so lets start it. So they are showing terrible highlights of Eric Bischoff being booted out of TNA leaving his punk ass son behind. Gawd Ric Flair in the ring cutting a Gawdly promo on Boss Bollea like a Gawd knows how to do. I heard a rumor that they are trying to set up Hoegan vs Flair match at this year's Bound For Glory... I remember saying this to someone on the original TSC that if this match happens it would be the most saddest match I would ever see in my life and I still fee this way. Damn Flair talking about fukking Dixie Carter in a hotel again not giving a fukk. Has Ric Flair had a victory over Hoegan in any significant match? I always remember Hoegan always comming out on top everytime in the history of those two men. Ha at Flair not wanting to be a part of that GutCheck garbage, Flair calling Hoegan out on his bullshyt... "TOUGH shyt!".

Goddamn at that pan-up on Christie Hemme when she announces the Cute Lesbians Gail Kim and Killer Queen Maddie vs Chicken Wing Stripper Brooke Tessmacher and Sweet p*ssy Velvet Sky... and now that I can cuss freely on this new site I can say what Taz always wanted to say on air... LEEEEETTT THHEEE p*ssy LOSSSSEEE! Herb Hebner copping feels patting the women down, perks of the job. Mike Tenay just announced that Impact is moving ahead one hour on May 31 so hopefully they will still play Stone Cold Steve Austin movies afterwards. This is a pretty decent women match, better than the one minute Layla matches WWE has been giving us lately. DAMN Assmacher just beat Gail Kim with her own Foot Stunner move for the win and futhering her momentum.

Slammiversary coming up, I've very surprised that TNA lasted 10 years I'll give them props on lasting this long. Looking that these old highlights just reminds me of the fact that " The First 5 years of TNA >>> The Past 5 Years of TNA. Damn RVD cutting a borderline heelish promo, his blunt smoking auroa is at a high right now. Apparently both RVD and Roode are going to be "picking each other's poison" for tonight. Da Champ Robert Roode out reminding how much he swag surfed on the entire TNA roster since winning the belt since October. So RVD is picking Anderson Anderson to face Roode, and Roode is picking Jeff Hardy to face RVD... decent picks.

Time for the weekly Television Championship title match with Devon and this week he's fighting... Rob Terry wearing his match cardigan sweater. Rob Terry still looks like he should be in a tag team with Mason Ryan. I assume part of the deal of defending the Television Title weekly is that these matches won't last longer than 5 minutes... OH shyt Robbie E. shattered that clip board all over Devon's head.... racism? Flair, Al Snow and Bruce Prichard backstage having a meeting... weird seeing these men together. They are still showing Matt Morgan's Direct Auto Insurance Commercial?

So they are now debating Alex Silva's match last week to determine if he gets a contract. Personally this scrub SHOULD NOT get a contract and should be kicked back to CZW or whatever he came from, just my opinion. Both Bruce and Flair shytting on Silva and rightfully so, Al for some reason is somewhat defending him. What 63% of the twitter wanted to give him a contract... bullshyt. SMH at this turning into wrestling version of Amercian Idol. Boss Hoegan trying to stir the pot backstage with Mr. Anderson and he's being baised by making the match No DQ. Cutie Pie Hemme ammouncing Based hardy looking like American Great Muta with his face paint on v Bob Van Dam. Roode creeping down creepily with his belt trying to interfere and he clocks Jeff in the back with the belt for the win for RVD. Roode looks pissed casue he fukked up and hit the wrong man. Bully Ray getting into another confrontation with Joseph Park over his punk ass "Baby Huey" looking brother Abyss.

Jeremy Borash still salty after getting his ass kicked by Eric Bischoff last week... uh oh Bully Ray is bullying Borash in the name of Eric Bischoff now draggin him to the ring for a public shaming. This looks like a prison scene with Bully Ray ready to rape Borash. Ray yelling the infamous line "You bowing up to me boy?!" recreating that epic ass-whooping Steve Austin gave to Michael Cole. The Greatest Man That Ever Lived Austin Aries continuing his slow babyface push coming down to the ring to save Borash. Bully Ray feuding with the X-Division for the 74th time as Austin eplodes all over Ray... no homo... LOW BLOW on Aries... no homo. Backstage Kaz looking more bald as Daniels and Angle. Damn TNA is really trying to get James Storm's theme song played on the Country Music Network, I'll admit I respect their hustle.

So we got a 6-man tag team match with the 3 baldest men of TNA: Kurt Angle who's a babyface for some reason with Kaz and Daniels vs Allen Jones Styles, Samoa Joe and Brutus Magnus. I still don't understand this storyline with AJ and this hidden photo, it better be a photo of AJ Styles having sex with that tranny Lil' Wayne slept with otherwise this is a silly ass storyline. Samoa Joe has that "Wrestlemania 28" Undertaker mowhawk. Angle shytting all on his tag partners by not tag them in at all. Angle got that Ankle Lock on AJ for the win... but Kaz just foolishing tag himself win for AJ to get that Styles Clash for the win. Angle is pissed as hell at Kaz and Daniels, you know he wants to scream "STUPID STUPID!" but Randy Orton will have something to say about it on Twitter. Daniels saying "fukk it! We telling your secret next week!" so the "Stop Snitching Movement" comes to an end.

So Al Snow, Bruce Prichard and Da Gawd Ric Flair in the ring to continue this GutCheck American Idol contest. Damn Ric just shytted on Alex Silva in his face. Bruce admiting that TNA needs telent and may hire him because of that reason. Al Snow saying Alex needs 2 out of three votes... No from Flair... Yes from Snow... WHAT FLAIR JUST GAVE HIM A YES?! This is horrible, we needed Steve Austin to come out and call Alex Silva a "MEALY MOUTH SUMbytch!!" for 30 minutes to make this entertaining. I do not like this GutCheck at all. Hold on... Kurt Angle is fighting AJ Styles at the ppv... why? I swear I'm not understanding anything that's going on right now.

Now Anderson is coming out to have his No DQ Match against Robert Roode... once again the champion has the deck unnecessary stacked against him to over come the odds. Damn Anderson is going hard in the paint against Roode on the floor. Jeff is interfering in this match for no reason and Anderson "Mic Checked" his based ass for Roode to hit his Perfect Plex for the win. Robert Roode giving that steel chair ether to Anderson, Hardy AND RVD! You can't keep a good champion down, Robert Roode has been one of the best champs in the past year... well him and Daniel bryan YES YES YES! I'm done with this show, RIP to MCA of The Beastie Boys.

great entry rant, daylito.

the non-censorship version is even funnier.

what's funny is,....my mind has been so censored,.....

i never related pigeons to p*ssy. i always looked at pigeons as taz's version of lawler's puppies.

or of course the swapped out term for debra's titty meat,....now just on tna.

now i gotta give my n!gga taz even more credit.

than the guy who went on jeopardy.

then, for good luck brought his hard to find ecw taz action figure on set,...complete with alex trebeck inquiring rant on who taz was.

totally enlightening rant there,..daylito!!

what is that a catalyia in your avi,...you like zoe saladna that much after columbiana.

art barr

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
great entry rant, daylito.

the non-censorship version is even funnier.

what's funny is,....my mind has been so censored,.....

i never related pigeons to p*ssy. i always looked at pigeons as taz's version of lawler's puppies.

or of course the swapped out term for debra's titty meat,....now just on tna.

now i gotta give my n!gga taz even more credit.

than the guy who went on jeopardy.

then, for good luck brought his hard to find ecw taz action figure on set,...complete with alex trebeck inquiring rant on who taz was.

totally enlightening rant there,..daylito!!

what is that a catalyia in your avi,...you like zoe saladna that much after columbiana.

art barr

That picture and me have a backstory that only a hand full of people know about... it's not from Columbiana but Zoe still can get it from me:shaq:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That picture and me have a backstory that only a hand full of people know about... it's not from Columbiana but Zoe still can get it from me:shaq:

lol,..she was sexy with her no titty meat jada looking as5 in that goof as5 unexplained assassin move, though.

i am still waiting on the training sequence that was glossed over in that movie though,....

man, how that broad slink in with all dem damn sharks,...ol sexas5 sellout b!tch,...

i guess nick cannon did not hold down the love scenes well enough for the brothers. made ol girl stray,..no big loss though,..she ain't got no titty meat!!

art barr

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Gotta chop up my review, cuz it said I used too many smilies :hmm:

Swiggy's Swagger Jacking Daylito Da Gawd's Impact Review
:stylin: :dj2: :mj:

-The opening promo already got me dying. LOL @ Hogan having the political pull to prevent B***off from using his name :laff:

-Flair with that jobber intro :birdman: Hogan's "pawnd" :wtf: The G.O.D. :krs: Hogan out earning that $75,000 for the night :mjpls: The baddest man on the pla... nikkas, I can quote the fukk out of this Flair/Hogan promo already, let's just say it's piff and move on :laugh::

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
-Knockout tag match coming up??? Dinner served early, I see :eat: Good lawd Velvet, what's good on that white p*ssy? :shaq: KILLA QUEEN making her Coli debut :bow: So no one else things Gail's theme sounds just like Crush's theme? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5M1ksXh2fI Did Christopher Nolan direct Brooke's Impact-Tron video? :krs: Brooke needs to quit fukkin around and get at these nutts :smugdraper: Nice win, tho :krs:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
- :smh: @ these ECWashed up bums being shown on tv, RVD :beli: , Bobby Roode making his entrance, godly, Bobby don't care for Arvy's recreational habits :krs:

-My fukking CHRIST these pan ups on Christie :ahh:

-The Jersey Cardigan Crew with that sweater swag :krs: , how in the fukk does Devon even stay in this situation? :wtf: Devon falls victim to that one thing that has kept nikkas down since day one: not being on the list :krs:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
-Snow, Flair and Lagana look like some fukkin Discovery Channel show on being :flabbynsick:

-It's not good for the biz when Hogan and Blanderson are doing segments together :hmm:

-LOL @ this RVD/Meth match being piff 10 years ago :laugh: RVD needing to catch his bref after every one of his moves :scusthov: He can't even do Tumbling Sprinkles anymore :smh: THE CHAMP IS HERE :krs: Boss, fukk this match :win: