5/4/24: PBC on PRIME/DAZN PPV: Saul Canelo Alvarez vs Jaime Munguia (Undisputed Super Middleweight Championship)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps

this the dude Morrell made easy work of last yr and he tried to imply Morrell fights in MN due to no drug testing lol

I guess you gotta hold on to some narrative to rebuild after a loss? Morrell isn’t even built like that, he’s powerful at that weight class because he has great technique and the perfect matching weight and size to match the scales at 175. Tailor made for the weight.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I guess you gotta hold on to some narrative to rebuild after a loss? Morrell isn’t even built like that, he’s powerful at that weight class because he has great technique and the perfect matching weight and size to match the scales at 175. Tailor made for the weight.

dude just seem sour his career isn't going anywhere and probably one of them cats who think he is too smart for the industry and has an excuse for everything lol. Dude was easy work for Morrell so I`m hoping this was one of many sparring partners for Canelo and not a primary one.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Canelo and oscar just had to be separated at the press conference :dead: .....I knew Oscar was gonna pop some shyt. Mentioned the failed test but you were supporting him back when it happened :childplease:.....canelo still hasn't gotten his chance on the mic though. They prolly sold another 100k ppv's with this though:mjlol:.....man canelo cannot lose this shyt.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
That shyt was getting spicy oscar called him a drug cheat canelo said he stick spatulas up his ass lol
I seen someone say canelo mentioned utensils I thought they were lying :dead:

Can't front though. Oscar selling the fight with this. He said he was gonna do it too.