Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Chief Craig was a good breh during his time as told by my relatives. OP sounds like a mack and Bewick poster. OG couldn't jump off and put his true political feelings out there. City council is still trash sadly.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
:what:

Damn, is anybody even left for the primary? Has a gov candidate ever ran unopposed in a general election?

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:what:

Damn, is anybody even left for the primary? Has a gov candidate ever ran unopposed in a general election?

Hey breh you need to focus on the border. Don't worry about somewhere on the other side of the country. My brother is out there in Paradise Valley. The stories I've heard from him. My lady's grand peoples are out there in Az even being of the culture and land they said it's horrible with the way things are done now.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Hey breh you need to focus on the border. Don't worry about somewhere on the other side of the country. My brother is out there in Paradise Valley. The stories I've heard from him. My lady's grand peoples are out there in Az even being of the culture and land they said it's horrible with the way things are done now.

My girl has family in Flint and I went to college in Ann Arbor, so I tune in from time to time, but yeah we got some issues down here. PV is one of the nicest places in the Valley, your bro must be doing it.

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
My girl has family in Flint and I went to college in Ann Arbor, so I tune in from time to time, but yeah we got some issues down here. PV is one of the nicest places in the Valley, your bro must be doing it.

So u went to Big Blue I see. Where did u stay in A2 near campus or off? I'm staying in A2 right off Washtenaw Ave b4 you go toward the painted rock on campus for the weekend.

Yeah he's doing his thing. He went out there and did U of A for Grad school meet a dope Latina like I did and never left. He works for a global shoe brand doing something out there.

Im looking at Grad school soon. The tech campus on North campus is crazy.

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Off topic, I was out that way staying in the Biltmore for a conference last month - all my times visiting PHX and I'd never been in that area. Nice cribs but it feels like you're in the middle of nowhere.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'd love it if Democrats made a big deal about our election integrity and celebrated these disqualifications

Unfortunately Republicans have already captured that territory. Any evidence of government dysfunction, even by Republicans, is further proof that you can't trust government and thus must elect Republicans to put power back in the hands of the people. Any evidence of voter fraud, even by Republicans, is further proof that you can't trust the voting process and thus must elect Republicans to shore up the system against voter fraud.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Unfortunately Republicans have already captured that territory. Any evidence of government dysfunction, even by Republicans, is further proof that you can't trust government and thus must elect Republicans to put power back in the hands of the people. Any evidence of voter fraud, even by Republicans, is further proof that you can't trust the voting process and thus must elect Republicans to shore up the system against voter fraud.
Ouroboros