5 times the U.S. has interfered in another country's election:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
On the Haiti part it's true. The DIA armed the right wing group FRAPH. My uncle was part of the Haitian army and joined FRAPH. The Clinton's forced Aristide to demoralize the Army. This of course hurt the country instead of helped because alot of those army veterans went to a life of crime and did not join the National police like my uncle.:francis: And it still didn't prevent military coup because Guy Philipe ousted Aristide in 2004. Aristide is not saint either. He killed journalist that was against him. He armed loyal gangs in Port au Prince to the teeth to create a Praetorian Guard. That is why there was fear back in 04 that if Guy Philipe's forces reached the capital there would have been bloodshed. The West used Arisitide to destabilize Haiti. He got rid of the military and basically defanged us. Now we have a weak national police force and dependent on the UN Minustah peacekeeping forces.:francis:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
USA are conquerors, they are continuing what their europeans have been doing for centuries. They fukked up Africa, South and Central America, they are fukking up a part of Asia.

wasn't usa responsible for the indonesian genocide that killed about a million of them back in 60s?

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
On the Haiti part it's true. The DIA armed the right wing group FRAPH. My uncle was part of the Haitian army and joined FRAPH. The Clinton's forced Aristide to demoralize the Army. This of course hurt the country instead of helped because alot of those army veterans went to a life of crime and did not join the National police like my uncle.:francis: And it still didn't prevent military coup because Guy Philipe ousted Aristide in 2004. Aristide is not saint either. He killed journalist that was against him. He armed loyal gangs in Port au Prince to the teeth to create a Praetorian Guard. That is why there was fear back in 04 that if Guy Philipe's forces reached the capital there would have been bloodshed. The West used Arisitide to destabilize Haiti. He got rid of the military and basically defanged us. Now we have a weak national police force and dependent on the UN Minustah peacekeeping forces.:francis:
Rapes and disease spreaders