50 and floyd were joking

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
no way that shyt was fake. I can't see floyd letting 50 say he was running from manny paquiao. that shyt was foul...especially with all the backlash floyd is already getting. plus you had them fight hype dikk riders gettin in on it. and the letter from prison. 50 just being slick with these disses.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
told you they were trolling, Ive heard best friends crack on each other much harder than that. shyt, I go in on my own brother. People that dont know me hear it and ask him " you going to let him talk to you like that ?"

He just laughs. It was obvious.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
like for real... this nikka need to hit the studio and make some music or something. dude is getting more pathetic by the minute.

and if Floyd really had a hand in this... he's a hoe for it.

You acting like 50 is not out here promoting those game changing headphones :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems like 50 is playing games, but Floyd isn't :wow:

BoxingScene.com was advised by several sources who are close to the situation, that IBF featherweight champion Billy Dib (35-1, 21KOs) is potentially being replaced as the opponent for undefeated contender Jayson Velez (19-0, 14KOs).

Sources, with knowledge of situation, believe Dib's removal is the direct result of the escalating war of words between rapper/promoter 50 Cent and former friend Floyd Mayweather Jr.
The two individuals were once close friends, but their relationship went sour over a business deal gone bad.

Dib is promoted by Jackson under a company called SMS Promotions. However, Golden Boy and Haymon are working with Miguel Cotto Promotions on the December 1st event. Obviously, there is absolutely no reason for Golden Boy and Haymon to help Jackson secure a televised position for one of his fighters on a high profile event.