50 Cent confirms he has footage of Cassie’s Freak Offs

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Apparently wack 100 has a video of Nip kissing his girl right after she blew another man.

He's shown a few people and they confirmed that's what was happening on the video.
I hate stories like this

Either share it or don’t. Don’t tell me that someone you see as credible says it’s credible :martin:

Actually a few trannies on here will do the same thing when you ask them to prove they are female :sas2:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Nip did it too? :lupe:

Be careful breh, Nip was the new Pac... :lupe:

On another note, I would be disgusted as hell if barely anybody showed me love when I was alive only to pretend like I was universally loved when I'm gone. That's some wild stuff.
Wack100 talked about having video of Nip being even more engaged in the act than Diddy. All we know is that Diddy watched, Nipsey, well.....

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/has...was-on-some-isaiah-rashad-shyt.912074/page-18

:dame::francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:hhh: wasnt he sued doing this with rick ross bm damn never seen a famous person keep saying and doing stupid shyt constantly its ridiculous

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Why exactly were Diddy and Nipsey doing stuff like this? :wtf:. Cats watching their girl get dikked down by other men with the :takedat: face.
Nip ran a train with his homie on his slut BM, her value to him was probably the fact she’s a nasty slut that’ll let him run trains on her.

Like y’all gotta remember Nip was still a gangbanger, running trains is a key part of that culture lmao.

The rumor about him kissing her on camera after the train is crazy though.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Both 50 and Puffy dont care about their woman with how theyre cool with footage of their woman being out there with other dudes. And they shouldnt, theyre both multi millionaires / billionaires who met their girl after they made their money and name.

But its kinda dumb for one of them to clown or shame the other on this matter.
The difference is Diddy ORCHESTRATED the “freak offs” so he could watch other men sleep with his woman. This isn’t simply a case of his girlfriend having a life before him.

:what:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
50 is supposed to be diddy's replacement. Kanye got moved. Diddy got moved.
I was about to say- 50 is very antagonistic and nothing ever gets done about it. It seems like he has the same level of “protection” from the power brokers. If you notice, somehow he did get on a similar level as Jay and Puff. I noticed that when I was younger and thought it was weird. He was brought in under Dre and Em right?

Like when I think about it someone like Rick Ross built his career/image and gets his respect, but I don’t remember him being introduced to the music scene under another artist or famous producer…

But who came in after Puff, Jay, 50 and became a MOGUL?

Cuz Master P and Baby were one of those guys too but it seems like they have faded to the background. Puff and Jay stayed in the forefront, and 50 got up there…

Yea it’s kinda been clear that 50 is another protected individual.

He has sociopathic tendencies and a sick sense of humor. But he is kinda funny at times lol

But yea he’s been going at Puff for the same reason Cassie was able to get the lawsuit going: Puff is no longer protected.

Yea 50 got next.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I was about to say- 50 is very antagonistic and nothing ever gets done about it. It seems like he has the same level of “protection” from the power brokers. If you notice, somehow he did get on a similar level as Jay and Puff. I noticed that when I was younger and thought it was weird. He was brought in under Dre and Em right?

Like when I think about it someone like Rick Ross built his career/image and gets his respect, but I don’t remember him being introduced to the music scene under another artist or famous producer…

But who came in after Puff, Jay, 50 and became a MOGUL?

Cuz Master P and Baby were one of those guys too but it seems like they have faded to the background. Puff and Jay stayed in the forefront, and 50 got up there…

Yea it’s kinda been clear that 50 is another protected individual.

He has sociopathic tendencies and a sick sense of humor. But he is kinda funny at times lol

But yea he’s been going at Puff for the same reason Cassie was able to get the lawsuit going: Puff is no longer protected.

Yea 50 got next.

50 only goes after other BLACK PEOPLE. He is scared to death of going after other white people, or he quickly patches up the beef like Jimmy Iovine. If 50 is the next mogul, then black people will suffer even more and more racist white artists will be the norm.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I hate stories like this

Either share it or don’t. Don’t tell me that someone you see as credible says it’s credible :martin:

Actually a few trannies on here will do the same thing when you ask them to prove they are female :sas2:
Wack literally showed akademiks the video live, akademiks confirmed it and he was one of the people saying wack was lying.

I'd rather that video not be released, I've heard enough to know it's most likely true. Nip is dead, no need to further embarrass whoever was on that video.

Daps
Wack literally showed akademiks the video live, akademiks confirmed it and he was one of the people saying wack was lying.

I'd rather that video not be released, I've heard enough to know it's most likely true. Nip is dead, no need to further embarrass whoever was on that video.
I don’t put a lot into ak either if we being honest

I don’t even think I care to see anything further, I was just giving my input on that part

Daps
The difference is Diddy ORCHESTRATED the “freak offs” so he could watch other men sleep with his woman. This isn’t simply a case of his girlfriend having a life before him.

:what:
A part of me is starting to understand all of it but I also think it was consensual to a degree

Lettuce pray she didn’t have 80 men lined up around the corner secretly when they weren’t in the open media