50 Cent - Higher (Original Version) Leaks Ahead of Drillmatic Release

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Either the Jamie Foxx song or that other Olivia song (not Candy Shop). But even then, this song wouldn't add much. It would be a filler song.

Cut off all three of those songs, they made the Massacre very poppish. Half of Massacre had weak songs. Other half was cool. But definitely a drop off from Get Rich.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Cut off all three of those songs, they made the Massacre very poppish. Half of Massacre had weak songs. Other half was cool. But definitely a drop off from Get Rich.

The only wack songs on The Massacre are those 2 songs and Gatman and Robin to me. Candy Shop too but you cant remove it cause of how huge it was.

Otherwise I fukked with The Massacre heavy. I wouldnt say half of it was weak, the album is arguably a classic.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
The only wack songs on The Massacre are those 2 songs and Gatman and Robin to me. Candy Shop too but you cant remove it cause of how huge it was.

Otherwise I fukked with The Massacre heavy. I wouldnt say half of it was weak, the album is arguably a classic.

I’ve been going back to some songs like Baltimore Love Thing which was good. He could’ve definitely put better songs aside from those mainstream songs but he wanted the charts which it helped.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Always assumed 50 wrote the hook :manny:

edit: I didn't realize until today that so many people didn't like Higher
Exactly. 50 always said he already had the hooks Game would just spit bars. He also said that’s why Game relied on sampled hooks after he left G Unit. Higher always been fire.