50 cent Interview w/ Heather B talks : Nas, Ja Rule getting extorted from Preme, Rick Ross and more

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
I swear all 50 ever does is lie when he talks about Murder Inc, Ja, and Irv. His claim that Irv brought in real street dudes like Preme/Supreme team to make Murder Inc seem like killers or authentic street dudes is bullshyt. 50 cent was the first individual to even mention that Preme had a relationship with Murder Inc to the public on the Original Your Life's On The Line, not Ja or Irv. Matter of fact, If it was not for fif's constant blabbering on this subject, rap fans would have never known that Preme even had a relationship with Ja&Irv since the only tangible citing of Preme with the Inc was a 4 sec cameo in the Murder 4 life video.

The same is true regarding the, "Ja took credit for what others did to me" statement. This rat ass nikka must be suffering from dementia because Ja NEVER spoke explicitly about 50 to the public until 02, years after 50 got popped. And by then, 50 had released multiple diss tracks towards Ja and was constantly alluding that he got jumped/shot over the beef he started with Murder Inc. And this animal also has to nerve to call Ross a cop like he wasn't walking Federal Agent Francis Mace thru his lyrics for information. 50 cent is the phoniest rapper of all time, period.

Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I swear all 50 ever does is lie when he talks about Murder Inc, Ja, and Irv. His claim that Irv brought in real street dudes like Preme/Supreme team to make Murder Inc seem like killers or authentic street dudes is bullshyt. 50 cent was the first individual to mention that Preme had a relationship with Murder Inc to the public on the Original Your Life's On The Line, not Ja or Irv. Matter of fact, If it was not for fif's constant blabbering on this subject, rap fans would have never known that Preme even had a relationship with Ja&Irv since the only tangible citing of Preme with the Inc was a 4 sec cameo in the Murder 4 life video.

The same is true regarding the, "Ja took credit for what others did to me" statement. This rat ass nikka must be suffering from dementia because Ja NEVER spoke explicitly about 50 to the public until 02, years after 50 got popped. And by then, 50 had released multiple diss tracks towards Ja and was constantly alluding that he got jumped/shot over the beef he started with Murder Inc. And this animal also has to nerve to call Ross a cop like he wasn't walking Federal Agent Francis Mace thru his lyrics for information. 50 cent is the phoniest rapper of all time, period.

50 told No LIES....

Preme was eating off dat lil bruh...

"The Older god told me ...I know Ja is Puzzy... but that's my FOOD"- 50 Cent (FEDS MAGAZINE)

Feds_Shower_Posse.jpg

And a former superintendent from the Baisley Projects whom was well aquainted the Preme team and with one of my a-alikes from the NGE validated the same thing during a interview I did with him over a decade ago

Last edited:

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in so many words

1. he basically said nas was the king of queens and they all looked up to him
2. he regretted his minor beef with nas considering it wasn't real beef + they're cool now
3. Nas gave him his first shine on Nastradamus tour
4. nas pen game is:damn:

Dude said I can tell you FULL CD's of Nas music not verses...:wow::wow:

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
50 told No LIES....
Nothing you said in your post came remotely close to honestly engaging the actual argument I laid out, which is leaving me to ponder why you even quoted me. You made zero attempt to prove that Ja or Irv publicized their relationship with Preme before 50 brought it up in his diss records and interviews. You also made no attempt to show were Ja explicitly discussed 50's shooting prior to 02, let alone take 'credit' for the shooting.

I challenge anyone to demonstrate were Irv or Ja explicitly mention their street relationship with Preme/Supreme team before 50 did on record and etc.