50 CENT speaks on regretting making Pearly Gates with Mobb Deep

Daps
Naw Prodigy should have been free to say what he has to say.

Rappers have rapped about shooting people, raping people (including children), doing/selling drugs. But Jesus is where we draw the line.
There is a reason why even in a civic society where most people don’t believe, they know that you shouldn’t wake up religious fanatisme by being offensive. Most good gangstas don’t want it with the religious fanatics equally armed. Fanatics got nothing to lose on this earth but all to gain in the afterlife. They will fight until the last while most gangsters would want to enjoy earthly things.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell nah its not gradual. They put the "mainstream push" order in after your first top off. Then you have to "re-up" everytime you want to get back into the public eye.They'll get their workers to start manufacturing buzz via "I wonder where so and so been at, he aint dropped nothin in a minute" comments on random social media posts and internet forums
:snoop: :deadrose:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting take.. I definitely thought it was one of Mobb Deep's better albums.
:mjtf: :gucci::what:

Better than the infamous, hell on earth or murder muzik? that is an interesting take.

One of the members of the group is a legendary producer and they were very closely associated with the Alchemist. Why would I want to hear them rap over the same cheap generic no name productions the rest of G-Unit was using at the time?

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
I’m pretty sure the powers that he will murder you, if you renig on the deal.
I wouldn’t know
Once you make that pact you can't get it back.:ufdup:Your soul is theirs once you make that transaction.

Also the idea that certain stars have sold their souls always came off as top tier hating as it's basically saying "This person isn't talented or entertaining enough to have naturally cultivated a big enough audience to be famous so i'll just say that they sold their sould/sacrificed a family member .etc" Not saying that it isn't impossible as there has been use of certain symbolisms such as covering one eye.
Wouldn’t know
You retard
Go eat a pig stick

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Anybody who is successful supposedly made a "blood sacrifice", took an oath or did some demonic shyt to get on. There's never any real concrete proof or tangible evidence....not even any explanation of how you "sell your soul" exactly. It's all just a bunch of hearsay. Usually it's always the has beens who say that shyt, but interestingly they never had a problem with any of that when their former success was paying the bills.

Last edited: