50% of wives say husband isn't their best sex partner; 60% of wives would rather read than have sex

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Sex is not always good for us women. It's why we can go longer without it and why we aren't obsessed with it. I guess I'd be obsessed with it if it was always good like y'all men have it

Lucky niccas
Why so? I know a girl who fukks every morning

THOT CATALOG

All Star
Supporter
Daps
A lot of couples lose attraction towards each other because they let themselves go. Attractive & lean people tend to take their health for granted in their youth and the bad habits catch up fast. 60% of america is fat as fukk and that shyt isn't attractive. Also as you get older, uglier and more unhealthy, your self-esteem drops and you might not feel comfortable being objectified because you no longer see yourself as sexy. This is not true for the ones who take care of themselves but they are the exception. Most of america is fat and gross.

Most men in America aren't ambitious and wives get turned off by having to put on the pants in the relationship. Normal guys wake up, go to their job they hate, come home and drink a few beers, watch TV, then go to bed. Weekends are spent cleaning, doing groceries, taking kids they hate to sports, etc. Wives start hating their monotonous life - a fling with coworker/etc brings back some excitement into the mix for her.

Everything else in this thread is true but a lot of the blame falls on the loser ass men, not just the woman.

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
It has always been this way, but it has especially gotten worse these days with social media. Nobody appreciates what they have anymore.

morris

Superstar
Daps
It's harder for a woman to achieve a vaginal orgasm. It's not automatic. Some men don't know what they doing.
Very true. And I know it's not fair but it's the way it is. Women are a vessel and they are meant for the sex life, just not the passion of it all the time.

In other words a woman could have sex with 10 men in a day and still be ok ... even at my Peak I am unsure if I could bust 10 nuts with 10 different women in one day. Prostitutes have been doing it for ages.

And for the women who do not like sex too much, 1. know your man, 2. You really have to up your seduction skills. It's a lost art

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Her va jay jay would probably be sore as hell
Very true. And I know it's not fair but it's the way it is. Women are a vessel and they are meant for the sex life, just not the passion of it all the time.

In other words a woman could have sex with 10 men in a day and still be ok ... even at my Peak I am unsure if I could bust 10 nuts with 10 different women in one day. Prostitutes have been doing it for ages.

And for the women who do not like sex too much, 1. know your man, 2. You really have to up your seduction skills. It's a lost art

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
It's funny that women who get married under Christianity don't want to abide by the biblical guidelines of the religion regarding sex with their husbands. :pachaha:

1 Corinthians 11:9 - Neither was man created for woman, but woman for man.

1 Corinthians 7:3-4 - Sex when desired by either partner. If your husband wants sex, it is a sin to refuse him. If your wife wants sex, it is a sin to refuse her.

1 Corinthians 7:2-5 - Since there is so much immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. The wife’s body does not belong to her alone but also to her husband. In the same way, the husband’s body does not belong to him alone but also to his wife. Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.