6,000 to 10,000 calories a day brehs

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Most calories I ever did consistently was 3500. That was pretty hard for me, since I'm not a big eater, and i can lose track of time if I'm programming or gaming. Got to enjoy a good amount of cheat meals though. Probably the most fun part was looking up restaurants we'd go to for lunch, and figuring out what on the menu I could eat. I didn't want to be the "Oh, I can't eat at this restaurant" guy at the office.

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
:russ: I’m not trying to be a hater but this dude Kali first got a house and than he got big boy a car next thing I know he got a car like every day and than got his ole lady a car and somehow had an episode with a motorcycle but than I saw him doing an asmr with Popeyes or something...Like I legit don’t know what’s going on....

chef rush you can tell they are trying to get him on but he just doesn’t have it. I’m more so curious to know if all these dudes are managed by the same person.

:mjlol:

word all over the place, I was going to let kali rock and ignore the asmr mukbang videos. I actually kinda enjoyed the motorcycle vlogs

but he was getting too flashy for me with all those cars. :manny: I understand it tho, at this point I guess his ultimate goal is to entertain by any means

Never thought about them having the same manager, that would make a lot of sense. I thought chef rush was going to shout out hyphy mud in the segment about the supplements :mjlol:

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
shyt looks godly :hubie:

chocolate covered bacon
full

:hubie: I have to disagree but I'm a picky eater, I dont even eat the crust on my pb&j

:mjlol:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Future heart problems diets nikkas wonder why these body building nikka be having all these health problems in their 50s