[6/22/21] NXT: The Diamond Mine finally opens

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
samoa-joe.jpg

* Samoa Joe appears live after returning last week

* Million Dollar feud between Cameron Grimes and Million Dollar Champion LA Knight will continue after WWE Hall of Famer Ted DiBiase was attacked by Knight last week

* NXT Cruiserweight Champion Kushida vs. Kyle O’Reilly in a non-title match

* Adam Cole will be in action

* The encore of Franky Monet’s recent World Premiere

* The Diamond Mine opens up

* Hit Row vs. Ever-Rise

No last minute thread this week. :lolbron:

Last edited:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
In.
But, if this Diamond Mine shyt is Tessa, I'm bushing the show; Joe's continued return ain't counteracting my refusal to deal with that ho.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
In.
But, if this Diamond Mine shyt is Tessa, I'm bushing the show; Joe's continued return ain't counteracting my refusal to deal with that ho.

If Tessa had signed that would have been all over the internet.

It's going to be a MMA thing.

King Ka$h

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Anything and Everything
In.
I thought it might be Tessa at first too but the longer the sneak peeks went on the less I believe it’d be her. There’s still a chance but it looks like some Raw Underground type shyt.

We’ll see though :lupe:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
It’s gonna be that one MMA dude that they used in Raw Underground like two times before bushing him. Maybe some new recruits as backup too.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
It’s gonna be that one MMA dude that they used in Raw Underground like two times before bushing him. Maybe some new recruits as backup too.
They finally gonna try and do something with Ruas now that Conti done dipped and showed how wasted she was in NXT considering her legit background? I hope they manage to do something with him. And TBH... a regular NXT division built around the fight pit would be something I've been asking for for a while :ehh: