[6/27] The Old vs. The Dirty b*stard... Debate Again; Biden vs. Trump in Atlanta, GA - CNN at 9PM EST

From 1 Star to 5, Rate the fukkery we will see.

• ⭐⭐ - Debate with some shots thrown, but order is kept.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:banderas: two hours of trump getting grilled over being a loser who supports the violence on J6

moderators; don lemon, rob reiner, and cenk uygur

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lets be real its going to be two mofos doing this :russell::russell: the whole fukking time

lets not hype this up
nah, trump is licking his chops for this. he's gonna hammer biden on gas prices, inflation, and illegals overrunning the border. they say trump is "winning in the polls", but the loser is always the one desperate to debate, and trump is the desperate one

i just hope biden has enough in the tank to deflect it

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
nah, trump is licking his chops for this. he's gonna hammer biden on gas prices, inflation, and illegals overrunning the border. they say trump is "winning in the polls", but the loser is always the one desperate to debate, and trump is the desperate one

the orange shyt cant even string 2 words together

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Hammer is being very generous. When has Trump ever shown he can actually form coherent thoughts. Especially in 2024.

He’s going to demonize “others” and go down the list of usual GQP talking points that his base will eat up and maybe have a moment or two where he isn’t drooling on himself and van jones and a few other people will say “he looked presidential tonight”

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hammer is being very generous. When has Trump ever shown he can actually form coherent thoughts. Especially in 2024.
:comeon: we're pretending trump is incapable of getting on a debate stage, and talking about how inflation, gas prices and the border are "the worst that anyone's ever seen", in his typical exaggerating, lying, bullshyt style? i assure you he's far more dangerous than you're letting on