Daps
Reppin
Hub City
fyterfest-jebaileymatch.jpg

Hardcore Match
Michael Nakazawa vs Alex Jebailey
u7jyzrpodl331.png

Six-Man Tag Team Match
The Elite (The Young Bucks & Kenny Omega) vs The Lucha Brothers (Pentagón Jr. & Rey Fénix) & Laredo Kid
aqqy4cuwyx431.png

Singles Match

'The American Nightmare' Cody vs Darby Allin
fyterfest-match.jpg

Singles Match
Jon Moxley vs 'The Bad Boy' Joey Janela
D7swuK9WkAUFOmF.jpg

Fatal Four Way Match
'Hangman' Adam Page vs Jungle Boy vs Jimmy Havoc vs MJF
D8ucNJxWwAAJ_ok.jpg

Triple Threat Match

Yuka Sakazaki vs Riho vs Nyla Rose
D84TMSsXoAALEMW.jpg

Triple Threat Tag Team Match

Best Friends (Trent? & Chuckie T) vs SoCal Uncensored (Frankie Kazarian & Scorpio Sky) vs Private Party (Marq Quen & Isiah Kassidy)
D9WlkWiWkAIdGeT.jpg:large

Singles Match

Christopher Daniels vs CIMA
D9c9MwkXoAYZh2-.jpg

Last edited:

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't expect this or Fight for the Fallen to be "big" events, but I'm definitely in.

Probably won't even be a full card. Maybe just the four matches announced or maybe a 5th gets added. It is at a video game tournament afterall, but I appreciate the different vibe these AEW shows are going to have.

I think Moxley fights Janela. They had a staredown at the end of the latest BTE.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Is this going to be even broadcasted?

Pretty sure it'll be on Twitch like last year when Kenny/NJPW did it because even though I watched it, I remember nothing about it except for them having the casters for the tournament do the commentary for the matches.

Is PAC actually going to be there or are they carny'n it up again?

No, they just haven't changed it yet since they announced it a while back before that story came out & they were in full swing with Double or Nothing stuff. Jericho is the only person besides Moxley that even makes sense in that spot though & Jericho might tell them to fukk off trying to book him at a video game show :pachaha: