6-figure coli breh focused on himself but the hoes didn’t come

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It amazes me that men who put no effort into getting women. Wind up getting upset at women and the men who do put effort in. Thats like men who put no effort into getting money. Being upset at the money for not jumping in their pockets.Or being upset at men who grind 24/7 for having money.One is considered a loser and a hater. But these days it seems okay to take no accountability for not getting women. Its the womens fault,its the "thugs" fault:mjlol:. Take accountability for where you place your focus.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm asking for an example of the last time you used your "mouthpiece" on a woman. I want to see it in action.

Because what you're describing is literally NORMAL CONVERSATION that everybody already does.

You think there haven't been dudes who made observations and spoke with confidence and still fail on the basis of not being attractive?

You're simply not making a strong argument for why you can get away with being ugly just through having your definition of "mouthpiece".

Women are not gonna give you p*ssy just for having a conversation they can have literally anyone.

They'd need to find you physically attractive first.

#Uglyteam we all we got
full

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
(assuming this is real)

its hard to actually say what a persons problem is without knowing them IRL.

I sometimes wonder if people know their type.
Do they know the type of person they are attracted to?
Do they know what type of people are attracted to them?

Thats half the battle.

+figuring out how to be kind person while simultaneously not being a pushover
+have varied interest
+self awareness
+interest in others

a lot of soft skills that goes into being an attractive person.

More people need to read How to Win Friends and Influence People.

Daps
People will use the argument that he’s only seeking instagram models and not lowering his standards, but I unironically think he’s earned it. Good money, decent shape, not hideous, he’s more eligible than a good number of the men these models give their bodies to and have babies by.

The only thing this guy is at fault for is just sitting around and doing nothing. Even then, you’d think there would be some good looking women hitting up his Twitter DMs after that post. They don’t even have to be jaw droppers.