6 Girls and 2 Guys Jump Girl in High School Gym

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Take some time and listen to the clapping and the yelling, look at the kids on the floor of the gym hopping up in down... Hyperactivity

Jesus Christ, what if you had kids and they had to go to school with they goofy ADD fukks?:mjlol:

EDIT: look at this shyt, one kid had his back to the whole thing and then just turned around and started swinging on the girl, like :wtf:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
If it's true that she's one of the ones who jumped the girl who died, then I have not a single solitary issue with it :ehh:
There's no telling who these dudes are nor how close they were to the victim. They're kids, they're not the best at handling their emotions. And if the victim happened to be close to them, as in friend or cousin, then I can completely understand them being unable to contain themselves and just start sending haymakers her way.

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
This type of incivility is so common in majority black schools that no one really bats an eye. Chaos and dysfunction have become the norm.

Daps
Ppl nowadays is p*ssy

Edit: she had sumn 2 do with that girl dyin from that jumping? :ohhh: Omg that was tha weakest retaliation attac of all time :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
when are these bum ass mfs gonna learn how to correctly pack somebody out ?
mfs be less hurt from a packout than a one on one fade

where is this ?

she look latina . I was fasho expecting to see some firme ass vatos come to the rescue

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
This type of incivility is so common in majority black schools that no one really bats an eye. Chaos and dysfunction have become the norm.

They don't want to talk about this though. We can't keep blaming others for stuff like this.....This starts at home and this is what you get when ignorance at home goes to school.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
:rudy: you telling me you go 8 on 1 and you can't get any good hits in. It's bytch made to gang up on someone like that, but it's extra bytch made to fail at it.

Giselle

Daps
I'm not sure about that being one of the people who killed that amy girl. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be allowed to go back to school so soon if they did.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure about that being one of the people who killed that amy girl. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be allowed to go back to school so soon if they did.
From the comments it seems like she was apart of it in some type of way and she said something about the dead girl.