6 police officers injured in Philadelphia by "Active Shooter"

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Philadelphia police were shot at Wednesday afternoon after responding to a shooting incident in a North Philly neighborhood.

A large police presence responded to a shooting incident in a residential area of the Nicetown section of the city.

A Philadelphia Police Department spokesperson told NBC News that "several" officers were injured in the exchange and described the scene as "an active and ongoing incident."

It's unclear how many were hurt, but NBC Philadelphia reported that at least three officers were shot.

The nearby campus for Temple University's Health Sciences Center is under lockdown as the situation unfolds.
Redirect Notice

Ian Ahbaa f/ Area51

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
²15
fukk Philly PD they had a cop with white supremacist tattoos openly patrolling the streets. Hope he dies in the mayhem.
I agree with the fukk philly pd part, however they did just root out a dozen or so cops they found out were posting racist shyt on Facebook and fired them.. I'll find the link for you.

I also dont think cops should be shot like this it makes the block hot af and is bad for business

Edit:story https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...AxAB&usg=AOvVaw0Q8yFGrRYwExBNUHyqaGsW&ampcf=1

Last edited: