70% of Prisoners Come From Single Mother Households

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Based on our coli poll…only about 25-30% of the men want to get married though…maybe that’s why 70% of kids are born to unwed mothers …
You can't conflate the two. In order for that poll to be some representation of the actual overall population, you would also have to determine what percentage of those men who state they do not want to get married also already have children or desire children in the future. Even then the sample size here may be no representation of the overall population of men in the U.S.

Last edited:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
That is correct, however, i am seeing more of the blame put on the mother for "choosing bums" instead of tackling the problem from the root, which the bums themselves

Sidebar: i like debating you, You more learned than i took you for
Solution is simple
Stop laying up with bum ass nikkas

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
OP is a Feminist agent likely from "that other site" only here for the sole purpose of running interference and reporting back intel.

Literally here and 90% of the agents in this section only show up for propaganda or threads with misandry undertones (time to shyt on a black man). You never see them in normal ass threads lol
i wasnt gonna speak on it but i started peeping... bro imagine the kind of person that comes onto a message board and engineers ways to get "platinum" threads... and the cheerleader ass nikkas that support them... i just peep it and move on. :sas2:

that bougie tall freak girl has been running plays for decades on here and never amounted to anything. its sad some of the people that post on here but it is what it is. Alot of them arent getting attention in real life so this is where they can become gods... lmao.