78 TDs $78 Million: Sam Bradford might RETIRE

Daps
"On last night’s edition of Quick Slants on CSN Philly, Frank said he thinks Bradford will retire. He doesn’t think the Eagles can find a trade partner, and that might hamstring Bradford into retiring if he doesn’t come back during the mandatory mini camps with the desire to start for this team."

Reuben Frank Thinks Sam Bradford Is Going to Retire

What A Baby/Bust/Bum :mjlol::francis:

He should just go into camp, suck like he normally does

and then ride the pine all the way to those guaranteed millions :wow::win::banderas:

Last edited:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Somebody done gassed this BUM up something serious...

why not use this year, play as good as you can, collect them checks and try and find another deal next year? :mindblown: instead this dummy crying and pouting cuz he actually has to work for the job

Daps
Somebody done gassed this BUM up something serious...

why not use this year, play as good as you can, collect them checks and try and find another deal next year? :mindblown: instead this dummy crying and pouting cuz he actually has to work for the job

and u got nikkaz like mike vick and even jamarcus dying for one mo shot :mjcry:

"God makes things happen for a reason," Russell said in a video for Sports Illustrated. "Who's to say? You might see me back. You never know, man. You never know. ... Whatever it is -- I can be a water boy and work my way into a scout team. It doesn't matter. I'll go play for free." :mjcry:

Last edited:
Daps
What a bytch

ChfmtfIWkAE3rJ7.jpg

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
That's my former Sooner :mjcry: Heisman winner. Looked unstoppable at times in college. Probably the biggest bust we've ever produced.

I've always said I never truly believed in him, even in college.

The talent around him was incredible. DeMarco Murray, playmaking WRs, and that O-line we had was godly. :wow: Dude used to stand in the pocket some games and never get a grass stain on his jersey.

I do think he could've been better than what he's been though b/c the Rams were terrible and all he did was get hit all day in the pocket.