Look at James Storm's 50 year old daughter:wow:

Lashley's about to break her heart :wow:

Why stop at wrestling :wow:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I read they were in negotiations. Didn't really care for him all that much while in the E but Ryback and Elgin could be a good hoss tag team. What you think @Jmare007 ?:jbhmm:

I don't mind him in New Japan. Even though dude is a hoss he's needs to get better at striking for him to work in puro though, dude has potential if he's willing to learn. I just hope they let him develop and don't push him to the moon ASAP, he's not someone like Cesaro or Sheamus that could really be a legit main eventer from day 1.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
I don't mind him in New Japan. Even though dude is a hoss he's needs to get better at striking for him to work in puro though, dude has potential if he's willing to learn. I just hope they let him develop and don't push him to the moon ASAP, he's not someone like Cesaro or Sheamus that could really be a legit main eventer from day 1.
I posted in the Ryback deavors E thread a little 5 minute clip from a periscope he recently did talking about how he did a lot more/wrestled longer on live events that never made it on TV. Would be interesting to see:jbhmm: