[8/24] AEW Dynamite: Look at the Dirtsheets, what do you see? BattleBots and Nonstop Backstage Controversy!

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

Rosa appeared on Busted Open today and said she learned about the injury on Tuesday, and the gravity of the announcement hit her on Wednesday. She noted that she was currently in bed, and dealing with a lot of pain. Her doctor would not clear her to wrestle because she can’t feel her legs. Rosa also said the injury has been a growing problem for around a year now.

:mjcry::sadbron:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
I just had a thought about the Mox/Punk squash. What if it was simply an attempt at a slight burial to put Punk's ego in check? JR was lowkey burying him on commentary after the match.
Break his back, make him humble.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I just had a thought about the Mox/Punk squash. What if it was simply an attempt at a slight burial to put Punk's ego in check? JR was lowkey burying him on commentary after the match.
That’s a possibility, but I don’t know about these sheets anymore since the MJF thing. The report of Punk acting like a bytch came out of nowhere. Maybe he was gonna drop the title soon and he didn’t like it?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

Rosa appeared on Busted Open today and said she learned about the injury on Tuesday, and the gravity of the announcement hit her on Wednesday. She noted that she was currently in bed, and dealing with a lot of pain. Her doctor would not clear her to wrestle because she can’t feel her legs. Rosa also said the injury has been a growing problem for around a year now.

:mjcry::sadbron:
The marks got worked over a random Twitter mark. :mjlol: