8/4 TNA Impact: Bound For Glory Finals

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think having Storm get the belt before Lashley get its is a good move. Good talker, and has decent face pull with the crowd. Hope they have that match next week or the week after to give Lashley a solid month plus of being an actual triple crown champion. Is BFG still in October? Like that they've already set up the EC3/Lashley matchup, build should be long. Absolutely loving Lashley being dominant, and enjoying that he actually looks comfortable on the mic and is just doing him, and it's working. Perfect example of a bigger guy with actual skill being great with the top prize in a company. Another great example that your prime in wrestling is later than other sports, as the non-physical aspects aren't grasped or crafted by many until late age (he's 40, Styles is another that put it all together late).

The show was okay. All the stuff surrounding belts and contendership is pretty well done. TNA actually putting over that Moose is a big factor in Bennett's success will be key when he finally steps away from him to do his own shyt, hype wise. The Bram stuff is kind of drawing on, looks like they will have him join Decay maybe? Still not sold on that group at all, gimmick is pretty cringe for me but we'll see what they can do with it. Matt/Jeff is still entertaining. Still want to see Jeff begin to give up on himself from Matt's constant hounding, and become a little "broken" himself. The Al snow shyt is straight doodoo, thoroughly believe they don't need a straight comedy character like Grado on a 2 hour TV a week company. Which is why I like that Robbie E is being turned more serious. Shera has no "IT" factor, and with that language barrier always being there, is useless on the roster.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty good show

Mike Bennett doesnt have what it takes brother. The guy defines indyriffic as a heel.

Drake vs Storm was tremendous. Both guys know how to work brother. The promo afterwards was great also, felt very real and intense.

Allie is a very good actress by wrestling standards. Her squealing makes me want to fukk her hard