$8.5M Nationwide Airbnb Scam Targeted Black People, Prosecutors Allege

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
In order for capitalism to work, there must be a class system that sells the dream of making it to the top, labor that exploits the classes and assigns roles in a hierarchy based on class, a middle class that thinks they can move up so they assist in keeping the lower class locked out and a low class to actually do the work of supplying the middle class with food and products that keep them dreaming.

Black people are at the bottom in the US.
If youre mindset is that and you black..you should never settle for working for soneone because the fane is logically against you. If i had a body cak on me, i would go viral in record time.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
If youre mindset is that and you black..you should never settle for working for soneone because the fane is logically against you. If i had a body cak on me, i would go viral in record time.
I don’t understand all of that, but, I work for myself. I create art and content.

What’s a body cak?

What’s the fane?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I don’t understand all of that, but, I work for myself. I create art and content.

What’s a body cak?

What’s the fane?
Corrected by the phone..the game is against you. Wholebody. Black men are naturally more talented than anybody alike...that must never forgottten when youre out in society. Jews, Asians, Whites, Latinos...everyday normal types are against you. And i meant if i had a body cam on me..it would go viral in record time.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Man India is on a legendary shyt streak. Just smearing the globe with its dirty ass ways.

Y'all see why I don't like those people yet? :skip: