88% of Girls that live in condos or own a condo sell their p*ssy

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Having lived in condos in the Jersey City area all I can say is...maybe they're not outright selling it but they're getting favors or at least got a sugar daddy. This mostly applies to non black women.

One Russian chick lived below me I could hear her back getting blown out every other day. One time she needed help bringing a bed into her unit she got some nikkas off the street to bring it in and fukked them both :yeshrug:

Another chick I would see with a droptop Benz in the lot, always dressed in designer acting like she's a model (very pretty)

One day I'm in the mall and this bytch in Macy's spraying perfume on people :gucci:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Only on the coli you hear this mess

this is real life dawg, i have a huge unit (pause) thats more than $4000 a month, so these girls over here arent too far off either.

Their cars dont move from the underground, they barely leave the dog park, the gym, the sauna or the lounge room. so how the fukk are they paying for this shyt :unimpressed:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Having lived in condos in the Jersey City area all I can say is...maybe they're not outright selling it but they're getting favors or at least got a sugar daddy. This mostly applies to non black women.

One Russian chick lived below me I could hear her back getting blown out every other day. One time she needed help bringing a bed into her unit she got some nikkas off the street to bring it in and fukked them both :yeshrug:

Another chick I would see with a droptop Benz in the lot, always dressed in designer acting like she's a model (very pretty)

One day I'm in the mall and this bytch in Macy's spraying perfume on people :gucci:

:whoo::ahh::noah:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not true usually they’re divorcées or veterans or trust fund beneficiaries