[9/14] (All - The Elite)W Dynamite: Indefinitely Suspended, CM Punk is serving Go-Home Grand Slams at Denny's once more.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
2IRZDgA.gif

ATTENSION AEW EMPLOYEES - ITS BEEN 10 DAYS SINCE WE'VE HAD A WORKPLACE INCIDENT HAPPEN, BRAVO!

2IRZDgA.gif

IF YOUR ANGRY DON'T VENT IT OUT, TALK IT OUT!

Hello TSC Brehs, we have reached another Wednesday of AEW fukkery, the go-home show before Grand Slam.

:francis: I am sad to report that because of story lines, as of this moment, Jamie Hayter will not be on the card. So expect the rating to suffer a drastic drop in the 18-49 Demos.

:francis: Somehow Sammy is also in a tournament, while Miro is not... I think we can all blame God for this.

Anyways we do have Wrestling and I think the last of the BattleBots tournament of the Semis and Finals for the Golden Bolt! :blessed:

Here is the Current Card; 2 Semi Finals for the Vacant Heavyweight Title and Women's Tag Match. :blessed: 15 MINUTES!?!

LIVE FROM THE MVP ARENA in ALBANY, NEW YORK
ITS AEW WRESTLING DYNAMITE - BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM !!

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I thought Samoa Joe vs. Josh Woods for the ROH TV title was tonight? Wonder what happened to that or am I remembering wrong?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Alright so that match is Friday on Rampage. Solid main event for Rampage that will attract no viewers.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
If Jericho wins I'm out :hubie:

Alright so that match is Friday on Rampage. Solid main event for Rampage that will attract no viewers.
That's what Rampage has been all about all year tbh. How long is that deal? I don't see TNT cancelling it but I also don't see them renewing it.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
If Jericho wins I'm out :hubie:

That's what Rampage has been all about all year tbh. How long is that deal? I don't see TNT cancelling it but I also don't see them renewing it.
Rampage normally ranks pretty high in their time slot, it's just that 10 pm time slot on Fridays is complete shyt and one fo the lowest ranked time slots across the board for primetime. Non-cable original programming ratings are down like 28% year over year. TK going to have to start putting on supershows every week for that to start drawing ratings at 10 pm on a Friday.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Rampage normally ranks pretty high in their time slot, it's just that 10 pm time slot on Fridays is complete shyt and one fo the lowest ranked time slots across the board for primetime. Non-cable original programming ratings are down like 28% year over year. TK going to have to start putting on supershows every week for that to start drawing ratings at 10 pm on a Friday.
He should just make it the ROH show because there's no real development to the feuds and angles. Anything that happens in Rampage in terms of moving shyt forward is easily summarized in Youtube videos or even commentary on Dynamite.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That's the thing. Wrestling is the one business where you capitalize off these dumb moments if you can. Benoit'n the whole situation put too much of the fire out. Now we're back in tournaments. Something has to jumpstart.
Not even just that, I was talking about the way they immediately flipped MJF back to doing the same BS he was doing before he left when the crowd was clearly loving him.

Everybody would’ve killed WWE if they did that with Punk in 2011 when the fans were dying to cheer for him.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
He should just make it the ROH show because there's no real development to the feuds and angles. Anything that happens in Rampage in terms of moving shyt forward is easily summarized in Youtube videos or even commentary on Dynamite.
TK has said he wants to start making it more important so we will shall see how serious he is about that. Even just a few months ago it was still a legitimate show. Think with all the injuries they had he just said fukk it over the summer. Which is dumb, because he has over 100 wrestlers to work with.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Not even just that, I was talking about the way they immediately flipped MJF back to doing the same BS he was doing before he left when the crowd was clearly loving him.

Everybody would’ve killed WWE if they did that with Punk in 2011 when the fans were dying to cheer for him.
Very tone deaf. But maybe the retcon will work.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
That's the thing. Wrestling is the one business where you capitalize off these dumb moments if you can. Benoit'n the whole situation put too much of the fire out. Now we're back in tournaments. Something has to jumpstart.
Legal reasons is why they couldn't do more with it.