[9/28] Monday Night Raw - Buffalo, NY - Let's Get Creative!

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
full
"Alright folks, I don't know how to say this... but I think we need to change our strategy heading in to the Hell in a Cell PPV. We will want to generate a solid Nielson rating if we are going to rake in good PPV dollars."

1vL4mZl.png
"We don't have PPV, we have the network Vince; try again."
7MBUBMI.png
"Paul, you know how I am during the morning on Mondays, knock that shyt off. Lets see, the Chiefs are at the Packers, so there goes a part of our audience. Is EMPIRE on Mondays, I heard about their big ratings."
1vL4mZl.png
"Since when did you ever care about minorities?"
7MBUBMI.png
"Paul... don't push it. We need ratings fast, next thing you know Gravity Falls will push out another damn episode and we will lose the Cena demographic."
1vL4mZl.png
"So lets see... you cannot grab the 18-30 Male Demographic. You cannot generate a strong minority base, and kids rather watch cartoons on Disney rather than watch your product, oh and don't forget about your lack of a strong female presence. Are you really sure I shouldn't run the show... I mean hell, NXT is getting rave reviews..."
eEwHALS.png
"Out Paul... i've run this show for 20+ years, I know what I am doing. Just get back here by 5:00 for final production..."
1vL4mZl.png
"Hey that's totally cool Vince... i'll be waiting... and you might want to beef up security. You know since another craze fan could jump into the ring and throw a wrench into your 3v3 tag matches."
full
"How will I get the ratings back up..."
7MBUBMI.png
"GIVE ME AN IDEA DAMNIT!"

full

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Rating down :ohhh:

I can't see why having brock vs Taker for like the 8th time on a ppv event wouldn't get people excited

Not to mention they already had a pretty good hitc match already in 2002 that they have no chance to top in the PG era

But just in case that wasn't enough let's bring back the insanely stale character of Kane and give him tons of tv time

But let's not forget to have Cena beat the wwe Champion clean over and over to make sure the title is completely useless

That should solve everything :jawalrus: