[9/6/16] - Knock, Knock, The Milkman Is Here to Deliver Grade-A Stale SmackDown Live Official Thread

Daps
its 11:40am and there is still no Official Thread for you chump ass SDSet nikkas :birdman:

let me help you out....

So this is SDSet, huh?
hqdefault.jpg

mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u5.jpg

Tonight, We have their World Champion Dean Ambrose likely coming out facing off with AJ Styles in some type of Confrontation to try to bring in last minute fans to their cheap ripoff of a PPV Backlash this Sunday

like that match will put butts in seats
HYzhHD8e_400x400

American Alpha, The Hype Bros, Slater Rhyno, and The Usos all trying to win their vacant "Cool Ranch Dorito" tag team titles
7832%20-%20eric_bischoff%20laughing%20wcw.png

6 pack Challenge for the Divas championship this sunday, the girls who couldn't make the varsity squad on Pi'Raw
eric_bischoff-monday_nitro-pointing-smiling-wcw.png

Lastly, Randy Orton and Bray Wyatt,

the son of Cowboy Bob Orton and the man who looks like a former fat employee of mine trying to hype up a co-main event for Backlash. Do we really want to see Randy Orton get his head split again on tv and this time against a fat bearded man who couldn't have a match at both Wrestlemania and Summerslam this year?
LGI4GlR.gif

If you want to see real action, Tune in 3 weeks from now for...
wcw-clash-620x350.jpg

An Event that I made famous a few years back here in Atlanta and now has been brought back for a new generation of Pi'Raw Fans

Good night and I love you all
*blows kisses to the crowd*

012-816x428.jpg

Last edited:

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
I think a lot of us in #SDSet were still asleep from that Club and New Day segment :scusthov:

So awful, had the whole world contemplating giving up wrestling, but the face that runs the place saves wrestling tonight :wow:

Last edited:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Raw had a 67 minute New Day / Gallows Anderson comedy skit that was lacking comedy
Then Titus botching commentary
Then a weird Sasha segment that got no reaction
Roman title reign on 2nd base

Last-Moment.jpg

Fucc Raw and anybody that loves Raw. Best c-lieve when negs come byke I'm lighting up the whole side of your car @Dog Based Gremlin

Any SD Set locs who want a reminder to neg this studio gangsta up, dap this thread

My favorite hue is SD Blue :ohlawd:

Tony Schiavone works at Starbuccs now
2pac dead
Chris Brown smoking that glass dicc and getting worked into a shoot by white bytches

Observe that
bigdave.jpg

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Raw had a 67 minute New Day / Gallows Anderson comedy skit that was lacking comedy
Then Titus botching commentary
Then a weird Sasha segment that got no reaction
Roman title reign on 2nd base

Last-Moment.jpg

Fucc Raw and anybody that loves Raw. Best c-lieve when negs come byke I'm lighting up the whole side of your car @Dog Based Gremlin

Any SD Set locs who want a reminder to neg this studio gangsta up, dap this thread

My favorite hue is SD Blue :ohlawd:

Tony Schiavone works at Starbuccs now
2pac dead

Observe that
bigdave.jpg

don't forget what color NEGS is and we ready to make it rain on a Smackclown :demonic:

giphy.gif

naw i'm just playing leave negs outta this unless Kurt Angle is mentioned :whoa:

#TSC gang greened up all day everyday you feel me?