9 years ago we lost a true legend (R.I.P. Pimp C)

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you would think that with his death, along with dj screw, hip hop wouldn't promote lean all afterwards like its really cool.

kinda reminds me of how in the hood, when news spreads that a specific package of heroin got fiends dying it makes the product in more demand.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
raf,750x1000,075,t,charcoal_heather.u1.jpg

:mjcry:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
you would think that with his death, along with dj screw, hip hop wouldn't promote lean all afterwards like its really cool.

kinda reminds me of how in the hood, when news spreads that a specific package of heroin got fiends dying it makes the product in more demand.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

breh what these nggas doin today aint got shyt on the city of syrup..in 92-98ish..when pat lemmons was runnin houston's southside..n parts of the nawf..

what these nikkas doin today..in the words of big moe..they punk sippers...these boys puttin lines... n dueces in a 2 liter..

when nikkas back in the 90s were po'in up pints in liters...have a 20oz big red lookin like jello...

these new age nikkas some hoes when it comes to barre...only nikka in the game that was really po'in up like we were in the 90s..is schoolboy q...at one point a couple yrs ago..u can see it...he was lookin like dj screw in the last couple yrs of his life...then all that weight he gained...and he looked like he was dyin as well..

far as the deaths..

screw was already dead rest both him and pimps soul..but screw was coming off a stroke..streets say he got bad drank...but wont admit he was a fry head...and already in bad shape..before he even died...

when pimp died..he had just got off papers..reports say it was an accident...but a nikka thats been sippin since 88..not havin accidents...nikka was seasoned..he played with fire..and had more than drank in his system..

nikka u got sleep apnea..u gone po' up a vein on accident...

him n too short partied after that concert..too short a known meth head..pimp smoked dip..and snorted lines..and a drank head...

drank aint shyt....its the other shyt they did..n the time..pimp did..all the yrs..of sippin n shyt caught up with him..n he got close to 300 pounds