90% thc weed catridges *PIC*

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Would be interesting to see a study on how much carcinogens ARE emiited from this.......compared to cigars/papers and pipes

i've been using e-cigs for 2 years now and i know for a fact that there are no carcinogens. this is because nothing is buning, no combustion...just vapor/steam. i would assume the same when vapping hash oil.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
DC dispensaries are only for Aids and Cancer patients. Prolly gon be awhile before it's on that LA level of lettin nikkaz cop.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Really wish I had these where I lived. I wouldn't even take it outside in public either.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
ΘГβĮŦ∆Ŀ ₣℮ŦЏگ;1425641 said:
i've been using e-cigs for 2 years now and i know for a fact that there are no carcinogens. this is because nothing is buning, no combustion...just vapor/steam. i would assume the same when vapping hash oil.

and below is the reason I asked this question......... opposing views here....probably some propaganda laced in there too.... I dont' know..that's why ask.... :ohhh:

Experts Warn Electronic Cigarettes Can Damage Lungs

Experts Warn Electronic Cigarettes Can Damage Lungs The Huffington Post | Posted: 03/09/2012 10:48 Updated: 03/09/2012 10:49

New research has shown that despite electronic cigarettes being marketed as a potentially safer alternative to normal cigarettes, they are still causing harm to the lungs.

Researchers from the University of Athens found the device causes an immediate increase in airway resistance among users, lasting for 10 minutes, meaning less oxygen is absorbed by the blood.

New research has shown that despite electronic cigarettes being marketed as a potentially safer alternative to normal cigarettes, they are still causing harm to the lungs.

Researchers from the University of Athens found the device causes an immediate increase in airway resistance among users, lasting for 10 minutes, meaning less oxygen is absorbed by the blood.

Electronic Cigarettes Cause Damage to Lungs, Study Finds

Electronic Cigarettes Cause Damage to Lungs, Study Finds Posted by: Jim on September 3, 2012

Why are they not comparing the results of e cigarettes to tobacco cigarettes? This is lies and deception with paid shills for Pfizer Pharmaceuticals

Bloomberg just put out a propaganda release to support Pfizer and the paid shills for big money are the expense of the human race again.

The problem is they never compare their studies to anything so that they can fear monger. Let’s see a control of tobacco cigarettes or the nicotine inhaler. Why do they cover up the fact that Nicotine patches are the no 1 cause of children overdoses on nicotine? Without a control, there is nothing to validate their information, which is not to be trusted because of the conflicts of interest.

A study by Christina Gratziou, funded by Pfizer (the makers of Chantix), stated that Chantix was safe as a smoking cessation aid.

Chantix is one of the most dangerous smoking cessation products currently on the market and this is proven by its black box warning and the fact that it is responsible for thousands of suicides, suicide ideations, and other side effects.

What I find highly amusing is the fact that the person who did the study touting Chantix as a safe way to quit amidst all the evidence that it ISN’T is now trying to say that e cigarettes AREN’T. It’s amusing, but not surprising, since she has financial ties directly Pfizer (the makers of Chantix), so it’s in her best interests to bash anything that isn’t made by them.

There is absolutely zero evidence that e cigarettes cause any health problems whatsoever. And yet main stream scientists still insist that either “we don’t know if they’re safe” or “oh, they’re totally wicked dangerous and they’ll eat your children”.

No reported side effects, even though there are millions of people using them. Isn’t that a bit weird to you compared to the “scientific studies” being put out that swear that there are horrible ones?

It’s extremely profitable for people like Christina to raise one product to the lofty level of “safe and accepted” and lower another to the pits of hell.

There is absolutely zero evidence that e cigarettes cause any health problems whatsoever. And yet main stream scientists still insist that either “we don’t know if they’re safe” or “oh, they’re totally wicked dangerous and they’ll eat your children”.

Even Live Tobacco-Free Austin used the ingredients in e cigarettes to make an anti smoking commercial that they use a 4 inch hose to blow the “fake Smoke” into the actors faces. What hypocrites?

No reported side effects, even though there are millions of people using them. Isn’t that a bit weird to you compared to the “scientific studies” being put out that swear that there are horrible ones?

It’s extremely profitable for people like Christina to raise one product to the lofty level of “safe and accepted” and lower another to the pits of hell.

There are over 20 known studies, trials and test on e cigarettes, most positive and validating the safety and “efficacy” of e cigarettes as a cessation product. Most studies by unbiased and non big pharma funded sceintist and health professionals state that somewhere between 20 and 60% quit smoking with them.

Most look only at the cessation market for big pharma at 2.3 billion in the US alone each year, but the CDC places smoking costs to the health care system and 200 billion a year. You think Pfizer, GSK, and other pharmaceutical companies want to lose 20 to 60% of that cash cow? I think not.

We haven’t mentioned taxes on tobacco yet, so add that loss into the pile and it is easy to see why big pharma and Pfizer specifically have injected their paid shills into the mix again because of the recent study stating that e cigs are indeed safe.

GlaxoSmithKline just had court, just got busted in a federal court for this exact same thing and fined over 3 billion dollars. Maybe the rest of these sellouts need their day in court.

Trash is what these people are, scum from the bottom of the pond that have risen to attack real solutions, killing millions and millions for money. They are a shame to the human race.