90s babies....

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:youngsabo: what was yaw nikka's toy collection looking like growing up? post your top 5 toys you had growing up. i know some of you
post 93/94 nikkas was prolly playing easy bake oven and polly pocket and shyt.

imma set it off though.

1. imma throw all the megazords on here.
:mjcry: never got the og but moms hit me off with the :flabbynsick: struggle remote control megazord.
s-l225.jpg

had the movie and zeo ones though.
mighty-morphin-power-ranger-movie-megazord-animal-zords-collectible-toy-figures-c1aa2808a93439b49f0af5071d12dded.jpg

Deluxe+Super+Zeo+Megazord+_front_.JPG

41JqsaW8ELL.jpg

:whew: only nikka on the block with titan tron ring combo. can't find a picture of the ring i had though, came with the announce table and shyt.

1996_SuperVanCity.jpg

chaw nikkas know about that super van city? playing cars inside a car on some xzibit shyt.

yomega-xbrain.jpg

that yomega x-brain. looking like:smugdraper:while my shyt sleeping for like 20 secs and shyt.

honestly i can't think of shyt else so this will have to do i guess. shyt was alright.

Last edited:

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
I had a slingshot helicopter/plane toy that went over the neighbor's fence and I never got it back.
:mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry:

And I don't remember what it looks like anymore so I can't find it online.
:mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry:

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
These dudes never put quarters in to play with Ken or Ryu:gucci:. Don't even know about Duck Hunt or that track game on Nintendo with the mat to just the huddles:gucci:.. I spent the night at my cousin crib cuz that shyt was scarce Street Fighter 2 TURBO :whew:... He stay out west but when he came through and we went to the video store GTA AND RESIDENT EVIL WAS ON DECK :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::comeon:Went from Super NES to a PS, Dreamcast and :scusthov:gamecube... Yall dont know shyt:dahell: microprossing dweebs are what yall are

Archangel

Banned
Daps
41JqsaW8ELL.jpg

:whew: only nikka on the block with titan tron ring combo. can't find a picture of the ring i had though, came with the announce table and shyt.

I had this too. Don't forget that when you pressed the button with the wrestler faces on it, it played their entrance music.:wow:

images

Remember when Burger King was giving out the all silver collection.
TSTaKA0.jpg

I had the flip head power rangers :wow:
6333866154_ac263df45c_b.jpg

I'm not ashamed.:yeshrug:
f52577e6-c566-467e-80b2-d3cce2427b61.jpg

4b0ddc7d2ebd50f6e3d601f8689bf792.jpg

683544501d1eed277b7f5728c52cbc4e.jpg

bop-it.jpg

I was an only child so I used to have the block shut down with all kinds of toys. Walk through that thing with a box a animal crackers and a super soaker looking for whoever wanted it
003791_Barnum_Animal_Crackers.jpg
super_soaker_50-_original.jpg

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
:youngsabo: what was yaw nikka's toy collection was looking like growing up? post your top 5 toys you had growing up. i know some of you
post 93/94 nikkas was prolly playing easy bake oven and polly pocket and shyt.

imma set it off though.

Deluxe+Super+Zeo+Megazord+_front_.JPG

I had this toy, I had this toy!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
These dudes never put quarters in to play with Ken or Ryu:gucci:. Don't even know about Duck Hunt or that track game on Nintendo with the mat to just the huddles:gucci:.. I spent the night at my cousin crib cuz that shyt was scarce Street Fighter 2 TURBO :whew:... He stay out west but when he came through and we went to the video store GTA AND RESIDENT EVIL WAS ON DECK :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::comeon:Went from Super NES to a PS, Dreamcast and :scusthov:gamecube... Yall dont know shyt:dahell: microprossing dweebs are what yall are
82707153.gif

:stopitslime:nikkas did all that shyt.
i had several Nintendos, with the gun nikka. played this shyt til i gotta 64 Christmas 98.
nes-model-2.jpg

you think arcade machines disappeared in the 90s? all that shyt was getting played at barber shops and laundry mats. early 90s kids got into the technology and shyt later, it ain't start off like that. go take your:flabbynsick: jealousy somewhere else. :camby:

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
82707153.gif

:stopitslime:nikkas did all that shyt.
i had several Nintendos, with the gun nikka. played this shyt til i gotta 64 Christmas 98.
nes-model-2.jpg

you think arcade machines disappeared in the 90s? all that shyt was getting played at barber shops and laundry mats. early 90s kids got into the technology and shyt later, it ain't start off like that. go take your:flabbynsick: jealousy somewhere else. :camby:

I don't believe you.... Let me pick Ryu... Pick Dsalism bruh