Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Every white person has white privilege.

White privilege can be correctly identified as the benefits of being white in a system of white supremacy.

This is a real idiotic statement coming from uzi.

Then again I stopped expecting rappers to be Stokely Carmichael or Malcolm X a while ago...

A lot of rappers are just c00ns happy to be in the graces of white folks.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The machine behind every mainstream rapper is serious

I don’t know if you have white privilege in hip hop
White people own the record companies and pretty much get all the main positions in the corporate side of hip hop.

White people also run the blogs in the websites and have the capital that runs these companies.

Look at how little effort white people have to do to get on in a culture that aint even theirs... It's the definition of white privilege.

White privilege is a white person from Iowa getting hired to write about hip hop and about black culture for a black music publication over a black person born and raised in one of the epicenters of hip hop culture, simply because they have a degree.

:mjpls:

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
They can ask Lil Uzi Vert any question but they choose to ask about a white rapper lol

Who happens to be under the same management as Uzi (Don Cannon, and DJ Drama).

We saw how black folks formed like voltron to dismiss Brandy’s accomplishments…had Uzi said what TheColi wanted like most black folks did Brandy will call Uzi a hater/race baiter/etc
Naw nikka , brandy was clout chasing because she playing a rapper on that show , talking about spitting bars , you a r&b legend, chill :russ:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw nikka , brandy was clout chasing because she playing a rapper on that show , talking about spitting bars , you a r&b legend, chill :russ:
Exactly what I’m talking about…y’all want black artists to speak out but are usually the first to criticize only black artists🎯

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
What you have to understand is that modern day rappers are mascots for white supremacy. He knows what he doing let’s stop scapegoating ignorance. These people know what they are doing.
Man, I wish I could rep this comment right now.

If modern day rappers are mascots for white supremacy, then rap is white privilege music.

Pillmattic

Banned
Daps
The machine behind every mainstream rapper is serious

I don’t know if you have white privilege in hip hop
I think there’s some white privilege on the higher up industry side

But at the end of the day black culture has to embrace you for you to really blow if we don’t you end up (at best) on the sidelines or in that space with icp tech nine logic where u can make money in rap but there’s a ceiling to what you can do and you can only go so far

I mean how many white ppl have had careers that lasted over ten years in hip hop eminem? Even the ones I really fukked with (Jon b Paul wall) only had so many years doing there thing