A$AP Bari Goes in On Former Kanye Associate for Being Pro Black yet Marrying a PAWG

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
:what:The rapist?????? Wasn’t a white woman on that tape as well. That wake up call is always around the corner.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
article-2329289-19D27B2C000005DC-579_634x863.jpg
:ufdup::birdman:

Daps
:yeshrug: True. He was never really pro-black. Just looked the part was all.

black intellectuals like her have almost gone extinct, their voices silenced by the scam of intersectionality, which was nothing more than a ruse introduced by the liberal wing of white supremacy to dilute black activism.

:unimpressed:

Last edited:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Have any of the usual coli c00ns came in here angry and passive aggressive yet?

He said it’s nothing wrong with marrying outside your race, just drop the pro black gimmick

What’s the issue?
The idea that you can't be attracted to other races and simultaneously care about the status and well-being of black people really just doesn't make any sense to me

It also doesn't make sense on a practical level to disqualify people from being pro-black on something as simple as who they are attracted to versus other actions. If he's spreading pro-black messages and themes and funding pro-black organizations, why exactly would you decide for him that he isn't really about that life because his wife is white?

We're minorities in an increasingly white supremacist country, there are way better ways and reasons to determine that someone isn't really for us than that.

Daps
The idea that you can't be attracted to other races and simultaneously care about the status and well-being of black people really just doesn't make any sense to me

It also doesn't make sense on a practical level to disqualify people from being pro-black on something as simple as who they are attracted to versus other actions. If he's spreading pro-black messages and themes and funding pro-black organizations, why exactly would you decide for him that he isn't really about that life because his wife is white?

We're minorities in an increasingly white supremacist country, there are way better ways and reasons to determine that someone isn't really for us than that.

the irony of this post.

“we’re minorities in an increasingly whites supremacist country! let me get my white womenz in peace!”

:unimpressed:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If he's spreading pro-black messages and themes and funding pro-black organizations, why exactly would you decide for him that he isn't really about that life because his wife is white?
This is a topic I really can't pin down. On surface you are tempted to say leaving your legacy with white people when you are 100% cognizant of how badly black people are doing is the definition of antiblack

But on the other hand we have big riders who were undoubtedly problack decide to marry white women. Fredrick Douglas being foremost

A part of me thinks it may be irrelevant who you marry based on those notable problack swirlers, while another part of me thinks the problack PAWGers may be an outlier among PAWGers and should generally be treated as exceptions to the rule.