Singles A$AP Ferg & A$AP Rocky - Wrong (prod by Harry Fraud)

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
sounds like triddash, which is what I would expect from Harry Fraud. I don't know why Rocky's doing Cozy Tapes 2. The first one was shyt and nobody's trying to hear from anyone not called Rocky :snoop:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
sounds like triddash, which is what I would expect from Harry Fraud. I don't know why Rocky's doing Cozy Tapes 2. The first one was shyt and nobody's trying to hear from anyone not called Rocky :snoop:

Harry Fraud is straight flames :gucci:

Rocky's singing was horrible, song was horrible, but this ain't Harry's fault :beli:

Daps
Ferg bodied the 2nd verse. Literally floated on that verse. He dropped the ball though with his last album, which was meh. Song is fire. I think @SirBiatch measures a lot of either the mobs or Rockys releases with his affinity for Rockys first mixtape. I see where he comes from in a sense, BUT, they have been dropping fire from time to time. Cozy Tapes wasnt bad at all.

Wepa Man

Ramblings of an Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
shytposter with shyt taste :russell:

Rocky occasionally makes tracks for lames like you. Then after enjoying the watered down/downright wack shyt and ignoring the brilliant shyt, you're the first to say he fell off :laff:
a2ZNN0k.jpg