A$AP Ferg on VICE’s Autobiographies

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps

VICE shares another episode of their Autobiographies series with the Trap Lord. Speaking from Harlem as he works on a canvas, Ferg describes how his father D Ferg influenced his artistic side and encouraged him to express himself, how he felt boxed in on his Harlem block and started travelling outside of the neighborhood looking for action, A$AP Rocky encouraging him to Rap when he was skeptical and much more.​

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
this was good.

Ferg an entertainer, an artist and a hustler.
always came across as likeable guy from most interviews i've watched/read and people that know him don't have a bad word to say about him.

i remember him telling a story that he used to make belts and one got in Jim Jones hands and he fukked with him.
so he took Ferg to meet with a big belt designer that was popping at the time and when the time came to talk business at the second meeting Jim couldn't show up, think he got pulled over from the cops or had to go OT but Ferg lost out on the deal.

aha at Ferg growing up thinking the baby on the Bad Boy logo was him.
probably used to tell everybody at school etc.

funny he talked about not wanting to be a rapper because it was corny.

even though A$AP rolled themselves out lovely, i do remember people clowning Ferg at first when they did their first freestyle session at Hot97 and Ferg had on the bulletproof vest and the Bad Boy skully and people didn't take him serious at all...but when Mob tape came out and he was the star, no looking back for Ferg..his mixtape turned straight into an album.

two of his paintings;

ihsia9dcii0h55sf2uph.jpg

AAP-Ferg-paint-2015-billboard-650.jpg

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
this was good.

Ferg an entertainer, an artist and a hustler.
always came across as likeable guy from most interviews i've watched/read and people that know him don't have a bad word to say about him.

i remember him telling a story that he used to make belts and one got in Jim Jones hands and he fukked with him.
so he took Ferg to meet with a big belt designer that was popping at the time and when the time came to talk business at the second meeting Jim couldn't show up, think he got pulled over from the cops or had to go OT but Ferg lost out on the deal.

aha at Ferg growing up thinking the baby on the Bad Boy logo was him.
probably used to tell everybody at school etc.

funny he talked about not wanting to be a rapper because it was corny.

even though A$AP rolled themselves out lovely, i do remember people clowning Ferg at first when they did their first freestyle session at Hot97 and Ferg had on the bulletproof vest and the Bad Boy skully and people didn't take him serious at all...but when Mob tape came out and he was the star, no looking back for Ferg..his mixtape turned straight into an album.

two of his paintings;

ihsia9dcii0h55sf2uph.jpg

AAP-Ferg-paint-2015-billboard-650.jpg

and that mixtape turned album is still to this day, arguably the best piece of music the mob has put out