A$AP Rocky - Babushka Boi (VIDEO)

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
My young GOAT gonna drop something crazy. That beat was interesting. I really liked how sundress and shyt like kids turned out fine sounded so I'll be disappointed if he switches from that lane already but I'm always here for new young jodye

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just dont get it :stopitslime:

Rocky flowing like water on those asap worldwide dvd freestyle sessions

:hhh:But he just kant find his flow anymore at certain timeswhen it counts when he goes in to the studio for his own singles :stopitslime:

He kame in strong on the beat and from there he just lost himself and ended strong again ..

Beat carried him ..I'm sure white hipsters x vultures will eat it up .. but rocky let the beat down fo.mines :stopitslime:

If this was rocky when yams was still around..this shxt would have been another level :yeshrug:

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
Song sounds kinda sloppy but the beat is harder than anything on Testing...hopefully the next album delivers.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Dude's been hit or miss since his second album.

First mixtape and first album, consistent and dope as fukk, then he started mixing boring with garbage with heat and labelled it as being artistic. But most times it's really only the videos that are artistic and someone else made that.