A$AP Rocky CRWN Interview w/Elliott Wilson

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
hmm.... call me paranoid, but Rocky doing an interview with corny ass Elliott? is that the sign this album is gonna be some mediocre release?

and before some Elliott stan comes out the woodwork, one thing I loved about Live.Love.ASAP is that Rocky didn't really rely on industry cats to get it poppin like that. I'm sure he had a couple in his corner, but he wasn't out there trying to get cosigns or convince simple nikkas like Elliott that he had hot shyt. I associate Elliot with J Cole, Drake and em. They're not built for Rocky's music.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
During the conversation, Rocky discussed his upcoming album, At.Long.Last.A$AP, and how he draws inspiration from Kendrick Lamar and Earl Sweatshirt during his recording process. "I want y'all to inspire me. I saw an Earl Sweatshirt video and I felt inspired. I saw a Joey Bada$$ video and felt inspired. Kendrick's album inspired me, J. Cole success, I want to feel inspired," Rocky said. He also talked about his past relationship with Chanel Iman, and how he is really enjoying being single right now at this point in his life.

While working on the album, which he recorded in London, Rocky said that he stopped smoking weed and having sex so that he could fully focus at the task at hand and give fans the best possible music. Rocky didn't go into major details about the album, which doesn't yet have an official release date, but he did talk about working with Danger Mouse,Juicy J, Mos Def, and Pusha T on the project and what they brought to the table. "Working with Juicy J, that's a no brainer right there. Juicy J is like working with Bone Thugs N Harmony, and he actually produces, so it's just like a win-win situation, you know, working with Juice is easy, man," Rocky said. A$AP also clarified that Lil B won't be on the upcoming album and even though he said he didn't rock with him in the past, he now truly appreciates what Lil B does.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even if this album flop he got a movie coming out. Margiela Madman gon be ok :wow: