Singles A$AP Rocky - 'D.M.B.' (an AWGE Motion Picture.. starring Rihanna) (VIDEO Out Now)

Solo_87

All Star
Daps

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
shyt slap, tho rih looks kinda washed in this :francis:

Not gonna lie, I was thinking I understand why homie might’ve felt inclined to supplement things with the occasional prime dime instathot with Rih Rih showing some mileage

but they may have also glammed her down as directorial aesthetic decision :patrice:

dope ass video though

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Damn I was expecting this to be super disappointing and trash considering how Rocky fell off for a minute.

But this shyt was absolute fire.

Rocky never fell off if we're keeping it real. Testing was fukking fire imo

I was happy to see AWGE basically do all the vids for Hugo's project and led the Nas x rocky song.
He needs to make sure that team is pushed more bc they have never disappointed.

Bro lowkey been building a big production company between videos, merch, photos and him still getting into producing. Rocky now directing is a big look.

Very few people have not only the ear but the eye for shyt, and do it all in house. Only other one I can really think of is tde with Dave free directing now and maybe Drake with him being close to director x and helping with shyt like the new Future vid

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Very creative dude makes great music/art when he applies himself, shame he be on that c00nery
That Eric Cantona jersey is clean as hell too

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt was dope up until the beat switch…enjoyed it overall tho :yes:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Been down on Rocky for ages but this is a dope song and GREAT video. That chorus is gonna go hard live.