A$AP Rocky Ramps Up 'Don't Be Dumb' Album Rollout — But Not With A New Single

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
A$AP Rocky has continued the rollout for his new album Don’t Be Dumb — but not in the way many fans were likely hoping.

The Harlem rapper has released a new clothing collection through his creative company, AWGE, which is adorned with the title of his upcoming project.

The drop includes bulletproof vest-style shirts, hoodies and tank tops featuring slogans like “American Sabotage”, “A$AP Rocky” and “Don’t Be Dumb.”

Also for sale are barrette packs, keychains, bandanas, trucker hats, beanies and a Band-Aid-inspired skate deck.

Rocky wore a number of the items at Coachella earlier this month when he made a guest appearance during Tyler, The Creator’s headlining set.

While not much is known about A$AP Rocky’s next album, he has been teasing it as some of his best and most experimental work yet.

Last year, he told DAZED magazine: “I’ve been really experimenting as usual and what I like about this is it feels like my best work yet. I want to leave expectations wide and open. I don’t want to tell you what to expect. I just want people to experience it how they do naturally.”

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
We still pretending this scrub is anything more than a runway model? His album rollout is clothes, ugly ass clothes at that. Moving forward he should only be referred to by his formal name, Rihanna's baby daddy :camby:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
“I’ve been really experimenting as usual and what I like about this is it feels like my best work yet. I want to leave expectations wide and open. I don’t want to tell you what to expect. I just want people to experience it how they do naturally.”
Literally every sentence contradicts itself. Weed plate incoming