A black woman was allegedly thrown off a balcony by the police in Toronto

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s definitely a possibility. There are no witnesses so cops are gonna get off. And there will be a protest and Mark Saunders will he admonished and then Regis will be referred to when the next injustice happens.

Cops were wrong to block the family from reentering. They probably had the best idea of how to deescalate the situation given it was a mental health call and most cops don’t know what to do with that.
It does sound like it was a domestic dispute call though. Could’ve been the police trying to separate family from each other after a fight. Both ways, shyt will go left if they don’t have a speedy investigation in this climate.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A youth I’m mentoring and their group planned this protest. They emailed me last night stressed the fukk out talking bout they’re facing so much racism and the media skewing things.

Hope everyone can stay safe.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Man I hate ‘wait for the facts’ folks but real talk this one seems a liiiiiil shaky. Just pushing a woman off a balcony is a wild move and even with evil snake cops outchere it really seems more likely she jumped or fell trying to escape. But when they brutalize us regularly we gotta assume the worst