A Black woman was criminally charged after a miscarriage. It shows the perils of pregnancy post-Roe

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another outlier case looking to cloud a great Supreme Court move to retore order, pull back 3rd/4th wave Feminism, and put a halt to Whoredom
Bro do you know how often women, healthy and monogamous, lose fetuses at varying degrees of development to miscarriage? It’s literally normal. My mom told me she lost two before having me, and 3 more came after. You can’t be a grown man believing this bullshyt.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
That's fukkin retarded because the cac system would want the black baby dead anyway

I hate this fake pretending to care shyt that Republicans do just to present on a higher moral ground

No fukk you

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Another outlier case looking to cloud a great Supreme Court move to retore order, pull back 3rd/4th wave Feminism, and put a halt to Whoredom
Miscarriages end about ¼ of ALL pregnancies.

I wish I didn't know that from personal experience.

:snoop:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Bro do you know how often women, healthy and monogamous, lose fetuses at varying degrees of development to miscarriage? It’s literally normal. My mom told me she lost two before having me, and 3 more came after. You can’t be a grown man believing this bullshyt.

Enough of the dap fishing bullshyt. Why are we conflating two totally different situations??? Miscarriages and Abortions are two totally different things

The argument should be (Miscarriages mischaracterized as Abortions) vs (Total Abortions in the United States). When someone can pull up that stat for me, let me know

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Ok let's do a little Statistics

Pull up stats and lets divide... (Miscarriages mischaracterizes as Abortions) / (Total Abortions in the United States)

I'm willing to be proven wrong
Breh like 20% of pregnancies end in a miscarrige..

About 15 to 20 percent of pregnancies end in miscarriage. Often, pregnancy loss is random, and does not mean there is any underlying genetic or reproductive issue.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Breh like 20% of pregnancies end in a miscarrige..

Ok let's do a little Statistics

Pull up stats and lets divide... (Miscarriages mischaracterizes as Abortions) / (Total Abortions in the United States)

I'm willing to be proven wrong

Ya'll are just trolling for daps at this point

Genos

Superstar
Daps
That's such an insanely terrifying number and should raise real questions about the quality of healthcare in this country but of course it won't.
Nah this one is just the body, in the ideal scenario if the body detects a bad egg getting germinated it should kill it and discharge it during a period. However since human bodies aren't machines made by God but a series of evolutions this mechanism is not perfect and fetuses can get discharge for a multitude of reasons. A miscarrige isn't just giving birth to a dead, fully formed baby

Last edited: