A Colorado Group Wants To Ban Smartphones For Kids

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Colorado officials have cleared the language of a proposed ballot measure that would establish the nation's first legal limits on buying smartphones for children. Backers of the move to forbid the sale of smartphones to children younger than 13 would now need about 300,000 voter signatures for the proposal to make the 2018 ballot. The ban would require cellphone retailers to ask customers about the age of the primary user of a smartphone and submit monthly reports to the Colorado Department of Revenue on adhering to the requirement. Retailers who sell a phone for use by a youngster could be fined $500, after a warning.

Ballot language approved for age limits on smartphone sales

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
parenting? taking responsibility for your children? who needs those things :childplease:

let me guess which side of the aisle this came from :mjlol:

Last edited:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

Highly recommend watching this video. It goes into detail on the massive issues starting to arise from extreme 'gadget' use and how cell phone notifications are very similar to gambling triggers. Kids are fukked. I think I would support banning smartphones for kids or restricting their use by having age requirements.