a CULT got my friend, HELP ME!!!

Daps
:lupe::lupe::lupe:

Cali brehs def need to read.

I finally got in contact with one of my close friends. He cut his family & friends off about 2 years ago. The family never gave me a straight answer why he did it or what he's doing, just kind of shrugged thier shoulders...helpless.

Two days ago he made contact with me. I scheduled a phone call the next day.... The phone call was basically a long sales pitch/interview on how great his "mentors/community " is & how they are going to become millionaires while being full-time family men :merchant:

Keep in mind, I just wanted to catch up .. this turned into an interview on my life, beliefs & goals.

So , I played along :youngsabo:

His voice was the same but his vocabulary and attitude was serious ( usually has a ton of personality ). He refered to me in my legal name, a name he NEVER used.

I was worried the call was being monitored so I was following his lead, vocab, topics, & understanding of his disconnection of family/friends. I didn't want to scare him/them off.

He stated that him and his wife ( no one has met, also they have a newborn)" are going to retire in a year and in 5 years are going to make millions & millions of dollars ". He repeated this exact phrase several times. :dwillhuh:

He pushed about becoming finincially stable to become full time parents. And this "community " is going to achieve this. He talked about his mentors having all this money that allowed them to have the time to teach him how to become a father and husband. They Actually come to the house and monitor etc.

He mentioned that the normal route for getting a career ( k the 12 ,college) was a wasted mindset and they have a way to make "millions & millions of dollars " by not working at all. He did quickly mention how the tech industry allowed a vast amount of money to be made without any "overhead" . Vs starting your own business etc.

So currently he works at a gym and does " side work for the community" ( wouldn't tell me what ) untill he retires next year.

He kept going back to how great his mentors are. How they help him become knowledgeable In the 5 pillars of health. He said the way the couple's ( husband and wife mentors) carry themselves is what he strives for. He reads 2 books a month, not sure if it's the community's literature , but he said it's about the 5 pillars ( physical, spiritual, financial ect).

Blah blah . I tell him , that sounds amazing .. what's the name of this community ? He replied , "IM NOT AUTHORIZED TO TELL YOU ". I have to meet him and he will ask some questions ( make sure I'm accountable ) then he will relay those answers to his mentors, then they will make a verdict. :gucci:

I told him, I understand and lets schedule a meet :lupe:

:mjcry:, I just need to figure out this cults name so they don't touch his newborn or Rob him of everything.

He ain't the same guy, I was getting goose bumps talking to him. It's only been 2 years , it can't be too late to save him .

He mentioned they only have headquarters spreaded out in the bay area + Sacramento area.

Any information on how to figure out this cult's name &, agenda would be deeply appreciated :sadcam:

Last edited:

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
"full-time family men"

"He talked about his mentors having all this money that allowed them to have the time to teach him how to become a father and husband"

"not working at all"

they have cults for betas now? :leon::dead:

giphy.gif

Shiva

Avatāra. Annihilator. Gone To The 5th Dimension.
Daps
Reppin
Nirvāṇa (निर्वाण ) / Mokṣa (मोक्ष)

I will no longer intervene in the affairs of humans and demiurge. All of you are now on your own.

That said, the fact that I am currently indiscriminately hunting down and killing off all upper Illuminati members (aside from a few I have marked for protection) will most likely free this person anyways. I don't know what will happen to him after.