‘A Dream Ticket’: Black Lawmakers Pitch Biden-Harris To Beat Trump

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Beto is the new Obama in a sense. Tall, good looking guy, charismatic, brings energy when he speaks. The big difference between him and Obama is that Obama actually ran as a Progressive in '08 (governed as a Moderate Dem but that's a complaint for another thread). Beto is no progressive and you can't pin this dude down on on policy issues.

Beto doesn't support Medicare for all (or some form of Universal Healthcare), when Beto was in Congress he was to the right of Obama on economic issues (deficit hawking and Beto wanted cuts to social security, cuts to any "entitlements" should be a non-starter for ANY Dem candidate).

Beto makes Centrist Dems feel good but again will not fight for any of the structural changes this country needs and black folks specifically need to survive in the 21st century.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
They think centrism is what people want despite all the overwhelming evidence that nobody wants that bullshyt. Warren gabbard or Sanders are their last hope. If neither of them get the nomination then it's a wrap. Trump about to get a second term, install another conservative judge after ruth Ginsburg retires and hes changing the constitution to allow him to be president for life with the option for his kids to inherit the position.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
DNC is utter sewer garbage:hhh: no way these two even get a high percentage of the black vote...FOH both of them have done evil things towards black folks and they expect to get a large number of black folks to vote for them??? when the chorus gets louder about their backgrounds watch what happens... :mjlol:

this cac biden 94 crime bill just outright locking up black people for bullshyt and Copmala harris corrupt ASF locking up parents for truancy and laughing about it...:camby:

And both of them are against reparations for black people...(ADOS) this not gonna end well..
:francis: Democratic Party is dead y'all!!!:heh:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:ld: Makes sense, they both hate nikkas.

If they run this ticket, I'll either not vote (for prez) or I'm voting for Trump. As much evil as he's been a part of relating to black people, nothing he's done has been as bad as the 94 Crime Bill or Kamala's ethnic cleansing of CA. If anybody know different, like Trump participated in mass genocide against us or something, let a bih know. Otherwise...

200.gif

Daps
:ld: Makes sense, they both hate nikkas.

If they run this ticket, I'll either not vote (for prez) or I'm voting for Trump. As much evil as he's been a part of relating to black people, nothing he's done has been as bad as the 94 Crime Bill or Kamala's ethnic cleansing of CA. If anybody know different, like Trump participated in mass genocide against us or something, let a bih know. Otherwise...

200.gif
Trump's a white supremacist, just as any white person is, but I can honestly say that the cries from white liberals need to be accompanied with more receipts. Joe Biden is no less of a white supremacist than Trump, his flavor of hate masked by membership in the Democratic party and 8 years spent next to Obama, a supposedly "black" President who didn't do anything for the black community. From what I'm able to gather, Trump has been a terrible president for various liberal interests that are anti-black, from LGBTQ to illegal immigrants. That has nothing to do with ADOS. :yeshrug: