A Friend of mine (a black woman) woke up to a watermelon on her front porch..

Edub

Veteran
Daps
That's a major part of the problem.....we got a cac segment trying to recreate Burning Mississippi....and another young cac new age segment that haven't a clue what constitutes racism......so we are left to either fight the racist or explain it to the ignorant.....this some tiring shyt:snoop:

Daps
That's a major part of the problem.....we got a cac segment trying to recreate Burning Mississippi....and another young cac new age segment that haven't a clue what constitutes racism......so we are left to either fight the racist or explain it to the ignorant.....this some tiring shyt:snoop:

No we're not. They know, and they play dumb.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
damn those comments are embarrassing. This lady needs new friends.

I abandoned all my white friends this past November. I can't cheese with them anymore like it's all good when I know what they really think.

I would still let a white bish battle my penis but she has to be super liberal. No more cons anywhere near me.

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
I abandoned all my white friends this past November. I can't cheese with them anymore like it's all good when I know what they really think.

I would still let a white bish battle my penis but she has to be super liberal. No more cons anywhere near me.
:hhh:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
:bobama:op has his page on private so i had bookmarked this post the very first time i read it cause i knew the day would come brehs. the subtle trollings of this man are a work of artwork and beauty that we all should treasure.

I don't even know what you're talking about. Both are real events.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

I don't get you niqqas.

Males I know are complete savages when it comes to sex. As long as they can get away with it they'd fukc the preacher's wife. In the azz.

So I am like that to a lesser degree. But race and nationality are certainly NOT a factor. Only reason I cut off Nazi bishes is cause I decided that might be dangerous in the same way as fukcing a Crip bish would be.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Free watermelon though?

:blessed:

Let me ignore the obvious purpose of this thread for the moment and make the statement that watermelon is CLEARLY the best tasting fruit on the planet, right in front of red grapes.
Not better than mangos or cherries:ufdup:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
That cac man talking about, "what? Why is this a problem?":troll:

Cacs the height of passive aggressive scummery

So social media has its drawbacks, but this is an example where it helps. Instead of going to police, she can post to social media to let them know this occurence happened. So if it happens a 2nd or 3rd time, she can contact police, because the pattern is becoming harrassment, and she she can indicate she posted it on fb.

Tell her to screenshot her posts and comments.

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
No clue who left it. No note. Nothing.

She posted about it on FB and white people are clueless.

sadfdg.jpg

dsf.jpg

:jbhmm:

I woulda ate that shyt

:yeshrug: