A group of NYC nikkas save a pigeon’s life 😂

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know that Pidgeon about to tell its other Pidgeon brehs , about how it was surrounded and even held captive..but it managed to escape their grasp.
"One of 'em was carrying a knife in broad day..."
full

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
@Canada Goose this coulda been you but you had to "evolve" like some damn Pokemon
Why would I want to be stuck in literal garbage? :dahell: I went from being a skyrat to a classy waterfowl bird :blessed:

But in all seriousness switching avi's are wonky :yeshrug: Can't switch back until the site is fixed. I'm not like these scary humans on here scared to show their face, I like my avi to be accurate :troll:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
It seems like I say it in every NY related thread. Ny Brehs are the funniest brehs on Google Earth. Even when they are not trying to be funny they are naturally hilarious :mjlol:
What's crazy is, nobody in this video is trying to be funny. shyt is natural gift a lot of NYC cats have.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I remember a few weeks ago I saw a pigeon waiting in the train station waiting for the train :mjlol:
I saw this one time during the summer as well

Some offetes were pointing it out while I was on the platform.

They're laughing and I'm like...is it abnormal that the shyt was "whatever" to me?

Mind you I'm high...but it was like... eh...bird got somewhere to be just like the rest of us

I feel like it's something only a New Yorker would shrug off