A lot of males AND females don’t understand how nasty their body looks when they refuse to build muscle

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
This isn’t even a body shame thread but just an observation

Too many people believe they’ll have their teenage/college bodies forever

A lot of people simply refuse to start building muscle or atleast stay toned.

It isn’t just a diet thing

And body that is losing muscle will eventually start looking disgusting even if they aren’t “fat” per say

I look at the bodies, particularly upper bodies of women who get bbls. It’s disgusting, especially the areas around their shoulders, biceps etc.. where you can tell they haven’t done any resistance training in decades. It looks depleted and weird.

I’m not saying you have to be a body building but having no muscle nor working torwarda building any muscle will make you more flabby looking than even a bad diet who works out once or twice a week

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
I’m talcn about him in particular

A 45 year old man name calling strangers unprovoked on an internet message board
There we go. Keep the disparage to his character, not his appearance - if taken correctly he can grow through criticism of criticism of character but unless what you said is particularly funny commenting on another’s appearance tends to reflect poorly on you

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
There we go. Keep the disparage to his character, not his appearance - if taken correctly he can grow through criticism of criticism of character but unless what you said is particularly funny commenting on another’s appearance tends to reflect poorly on you
I’ll kill that nikka

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I’m aware

king-of-the-hill-bobby-hill.gif

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Don't like my women with muscles op. Prefer more feminine body type. (That does not mean fat )

Not this :scust:

1_Im-a-Celebrity-Get-Me-Out-of-Here-TV-Show-Series-19-Australia-27-Nov-2019.jpg