A minor who died in a poultry plant accident got the job with the identity of a 32-year-old, company confirms

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
and the Coli wonders why theres 40 million migrants in the country.

I illegally worked in a chicken factory in england. shyt was in a white area and had several Black migrants there. I do think I was the only person illegally working though

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
So to me the whole story is mute because whats the point of this investigative article if it doesnt bear fruit???:francis:

McDonald's was this year found to be using child labor..even kids as young as 10!!
They got fined a few thousand, not even millions, and promised to train managers on child labor :mjlol:
Of course no one saw the inside of a prison cell :francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
McDonald's was this year found to be using child labor..even kids as young as 10!!
They got fined a few thousand, not even millions, and promised to train managers on child labor :mjlol:
Of course no one saw the inside of a prison cell :francis:

I remember this media was quiet asf about it after too...

567f1fd-b3a1-8a88-c875-335db136e8_child_labor_factories_industrial_revolution.jpg

:dead: just another day in white america...

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I remember this media was quiet asf about it after too...

567f1fd-b3a1-8a88-c875-335db136e8_child_labor_factories_industrial_revolution.jpg

:dead: just another day in white america...
shyt I applied when I was 14. I didn't get the job but they didn't say it was because I was too young. ( beleive only 16 year old could work in the summer in DC)

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Any of these CEO's going to jail for this ILLEGAL crime?!!?:beli:
Too many people to blame before it gets that high. They don’t know a single employees name. This is on the supervisors to start. They knew he used a fake identity and was underaged. They were also from South America themselves and condoned it. Otherwise he wouldn’t even have the chance to pull it.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Speaking from the perspective of jobs like the one this kid was working at, they’re not gonna check for anything. Pretty much the only disqualifier would be if you have a record for some kind of theft, and even that would only be exposed if you brought it up yourself. But these places just need bodies, they’re not concerned with much else.
I lied about my age when I was 16 at Blockbuster and got hired as a manager. Told them
I was 21. I didn’t falsify official docs. Just changed the birthday on the application but turned in my real docs and they never caught it. I looked older and I was homeschooled at the time so it worked out for me.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Nobody actually cares how old you are. As long as you’re willing to bring in the fake ID, nobody is gonna check.

Speaking from the perspective of jobs like the one this kid was working at, they’re not gonna check for anything. Pretty much the only disqualifier would be if you have a record for some kind of theft, and even that would only be exposed if you brought it up yourself. But these places just need bodies, they’re not concerned with much else.

I was working at 14. Until now in fact.

Somebody working at 16 is not a moral dilemma for me.

The game is the game. The illegal immigrants come here in large part cause there's mad jobs that lazy Americans like myself would never consider, that would not get done without people who are desperate enough to walk across a continent to get to them.

Now that they are "cracking down" on illegals, the game is just shifting. Niqqas call it scamming. Finessing.

Overall, fukc it. Aint shyt changed. I need my processed meat food product and I am definitely not gonna go anywhere near the plant to even visit, let alone work.

RIP to the kid. Shame on whoever for just hand waving the fact that dude was SUPPOSED TO BE 32!!! I mean got damn. You HAVE to reject that kind of blatant shyt when youre in on the jux. Bad business. You tell the kid 'nice try' but start over.