A New DCTV Series Will Be Announced Soon

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Green lantern show Netflix produced and exusive would be amazing though...:ohhh:

Nah, I can't see a Netflix show having the budget to do Green Lantern justice. It would end up being some shyt where they're only using powers for like two minutes out of the hour.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Probably gonna be Booster Gold, I know Greg B has been working on it for a while and wanted to use him instead of Atom and i don't think the movie route is gonna work
:ehh:
I like Booster Gold. He always came off as a Good Chance to do a Character largely based on Comedy. :manny:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

giphy.gif

@satam55 , you already know how I feel about this. Dont even have to ask bruh

He gonna start doing the most in public promos with whoever his female co-star is. Like as eary as the Comic Con panel

tumblr_n9hv81e7ul1qba5zuo9_250.gif

:francis:

And the thirsty ass shipper tweets he'll post :hhh:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

giphy.gif

He gonna start doing the most in public promos with whoever his female co-star is. Like as eary as the Comic Con panel

Ian Summerholder??? :dahell: Him???

:mjgrin: When he was recurring character on season 3 of "Smallville", wasn't he playing a wanna be young Bruce Wayne character on that show?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
:mjgrin: When he was recurring character on season 3 of "Smallville", wasn't he playing a wanna be young Bruce Wayne character on that show?
According to him he was originally supposed to but for some reason the writers changed their minds after three episodes and made him an original character.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

giphy.gif

This guy will have to get a real job at some point yes? He's almost 40 cant be on the CW forever.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
According to him he was originally supposed to but for some reason the writers changed their minds after three episodes and made him an original character.

The original plan was to reveal him as Bruce Wayne but then Batman Begins got greenlit just before or early on Season 3 (so like fall 2003) and WB brass said they didnt want to confuse people with both a TV and movie version at the same time.

This for some reason did not stop them from making Superman Returns